Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointed with Matic.Hit the roof just like Oscar against Watford.

Agreed. I felt a lot of frustration after that exact missed shot. I don't understand why players are so selfish sometimes. He knows that he is not a good finisher, he had Hazard (If I recall) free on his right, and instead of giving him a sitter, Matic shot million miles away. Probably the lack of confidence is so big that they lost common sense and team spirit and they are just trying to prove themselves by useless dribbles and selfish shots.

Really says it all about our transfer and youth policies when we cant even get a recognised striker on the bench, never mind the pitch. Even Falcao is only on loan (Thank God).

We got three, two are injured and one is suspended.

Except for the multiple yellows Costa has got this season, I don't think you can blame anyone, let alone our "transfer and youth policy".

What are we supposed to do, have 6 strikers in the 25 ?

Agreed. I felt a lot of frustration after that exact missed shot. I don't understand why players are so selfish sometimes. He knows that he is not a good finisher, he had Hazard (If I recall) free on his right, and instead of giving him a sitter, Matic shot million miles away. Probably the lack of confidence is so big that they lost common sense and team spirit and they are just trying to prove themselves by useless dribbles and selfish shots.

No, the best choice was to have a go.

A pass to Hazard might have been intercepted.

But not at the pigeons from there ! If their keeper made a fantastic save, so be it.

The team was demoralized after that and they simply waited for final whistle.

We all need to calm down and understand TalkChelsea is very close to a massive meltdown and we will be after crystal palace.

so just understand there is more important things in life than football.

Don't rely on football/sports to give your life meaning or existence.

What an odd post !

I felt tragic myself when at the age of 9 my team lost the title in the very last match (two pts ahead - defeat against easy opponent).

I was in the terrace of the house listening to transistor radio. A granny came along and she asks "what's the matter". I said "we are 2-0 down". She said "why do you care about these things !".

But now we know about hard lines, all of us I suppose.

The series of tragedies is a long one:

- Chelsea.

- Government actions - entire population impoverished.

- Sports betting - taxation without representation.

Plus more ...

any news on the rooney crimes? fucking punk ass should have seen red for this

2FA80F2700000578-0-Wayne_Rooney_could_ha

Of course not, it's Man Utd and Wayne Rooney you aint getting nothing off the media.

If that was Costa, though... I think some mob-handed Daily Mail readers would come out to crucify us.

As much as we say how bad we were, in all honesty, without much bias, we should have had 9 points from our last 3 matches.

This is why, I am fuming.

Our midfield today...Absolute 0.

Our midfield has been shit for many years now.

As much as we say how bad we were, in all honesty, without much bias, we should have had 9 points from our last 3 matches.

This is why, I am fuming.

Our midfield today...Absolute 0.

There's no way we deserved to win this last match at Old Traford. We were outplayed throughout. If you want to look at the Matic miss then you have to also look at the two times they hit the wood work and the Willian handball and the Thibaut save that was brilliant but also a bad miss from Herrera who should have placed it better and with more power.

If Costa hadnt got a stupid yellow card, it could have been him taking the shot Matic kicked into space!

Mr 2 steps forward, 1 step back? Debatable. I made the same case for Ramires tbf, should've played instead of Mikel.

If Costa hadnt got a stupid yellow card, it could have been him taking the shot Matic kicked into space!

Costa would have taken the a heavy touch, lost the ball to De Gea, then went down without contact appealing for a red card then randomly elbowed someone a minute later because he rightly did not get the call he wanted.

What's the point of sacking a manager if the next one uses exactly the same 'ideas' the previous one made up?

Azpi on the left, Hazard a striker (2500 minutes without a goal), Ramires on the wing, Ivanovic and Mikel.. Well, on the pitch, what's the fucking point?

Does anyone there in the management think ahead?

Do they even look on our academy? Playing Mikel over RLC (or tbh over any of our youngsters). It's way over ridiculous by now.

We got three, two are injured and one is suspended.

Except for the multiple yellows Costa has got this season, I don't think you can blame anyone, let alone our "transfer and youth policy".

What are we supposed to do, have 6 strikers in the 25 ?

You are totally missing my point.

We have a very successful youth set-up. We have numerous strikers out on loan, and we can't even put one of those on the bench? What signal did that send out to Man Utd? That we were there for a draw...What signal did it send out to our youth?..We don't have a recognised striker fit, but none of you are good enough to even make the bench. We should have brought one striker from the youth set-up. We were done for if they had scored, because we had no back up plan.

And a striker from the youth scheme would have shown a lot more drive and enthusiasm up front than say Oscar in the last 15 minutes, and given the opposition a different problem than they had to cope with previously in the game

There's no way we deserved to win this last match at Old Traford. We were outplayed throughout. If you want to look at the Matic miss then you have to also look at the two times they hit the wood work and the Willian handball and the Thibaut save that was brilliant but also a bad miss from Herrera who should have placed it better and with more power.

I guess I was a bit affected of my post in the RLC thread and gotten a little carried away. In truth, I think we should have had these wins, but yes, United had their fair share of moments and they should have capitalized much early.