A New Technical Director

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strewth Harold, you could drive by and put that in every thread couldn't you. Doesn't seem like it would be conducive to discussion though.

I was being sardonic, silly. Excuse me while I grab my hat and coat and go fetch a serious post for serious business. :yay:

Got to ask son are you Blue Daze former chief provocateur of the Shed End Forum?.

I know the guy. Most condescending idiot you'll meet in your life! He was a member on here and got banned before moving on to the Shed End.

Wait, "former"? Has he gotten himself banned from there now as well? :lol:

smiles ..still you can dish out warning points and delete posts . Isnt that enough power? :halo:

I deleted a post where you called someone a troll.

All you do is come on here and make stupid provocative posts, and suck up to blue lion which is why you havent been banned.

Pathetic. Act your fucking age

as far as I know TOPTB isn't that young... but maybe I'm wrong.

Back to your susprise... don't underestimate this generation on anything... they can be such overachievers ;)

Same age late 20's. Everyone is young to me the same way as when your young everyone seems old ha ha. It's like when your at school some of the teachers may only be 10 years older then you but they seem ancient.

Emenalo's players: Willian, Hazard, Oscar, Azpilicueta, Zouma, Kenedy, Lukaku, Kevin de Bruyne.

Mourinho's players: Costa, Pedro, Fabregas.

Its easier for some people to point Emenalo was the one who bought Djiloboji and forge the rest.

Exactly. Emenalo is fine. Done nothing wrong and laughably being made a scapegoat in the Mourinho fallout.

Exactly. Emenalo is fine. Done nothing wrong and laughably being made a scapegoat in the Mourinho fallout.

I think what we've seen is people who were in favour of Jose going also recognising failings in other areas of the club. Others seem to be pinning it all of Jose which may well be an honest opinion but smacks of something else.

Saying its scapegoating is unfair though is it not? Just as those who wanted Jose to stay can understand the arguments of those wanting him to go, you can understand those who don't think Emenalo is qualified to be a technical director of one of the biggest clubs in the world can't you?