The Insane Reaction To Jose's Sacking Has To Stop!

CHOULO19

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably no. If he was Pacquiao he would talk how good Costa is in his tread. I think he is Essien19, they are very similar, and when he came in, Essien stopped posting in forum, and when he doesn't post, Essien starts.

I doubt it...knows too much about the area and pubs around West Brompton.

Good poster that Ossie lad

Probably no. If he was Pacquiao he would talk how good Costa is in his tread. I think he is Essien19, they are very similar, and when he came in, Essien stopped posting in forum, and when he doesn't post, Essien starts.

What is wrong with you?

Have you got actual proof or are you just throwing accusations around?

Check my ip address out and more importantly, read some old threads, i think that i have different view.

I have no friends :cry:

Seriously though, aren't you that Pacquiao guy who got banned? :halo:

But isn't buying players the job of Maria I-can't-spell-her-last-name? That's actually what I meant in my point (which was more of a joke than anything) not that Emenalo doesn't deserve the criticism but that no one actually knows his actual role in any of this. The board definitely deserves a lot of stick, but it's a bit funny to me that a lot of fans always throw everything on Emenalo and not the rest of the board :lol:

You answered that on your own article. Didn't you posted that Jose is the main man responsible for coaching the team and therefore he should take responsibility for the overall success or failure of it all? So, the same goes for Emenalo and the decisions the Board makes. He is ultimately the one responsible for it all!

Anyways, let us not drag on something that wasnt the main focus of the good article you wrote...

What is wrong with you?

Have you got actual proof or are you just throwing accusations around?

Check my ip address out and more importantly, read some old threads, i think that i have different view.

We (Staff) do that, don't worry. Dont listen to what he is saying.

This needs to be retitled "The Insane Reaction to Choulo playing Devils Advocate" :D

What's worse is that I was planing on writing weekly articles playing the same role. Now I can't decide if this was a complete fiasco or a huge success! :lol:

I have no friends :cry:

Seriously though, aren't you that Pacquiao guy who got banned? :halo:

Considering you used to have quite heated arguments with TOPTB, I am surprised of all people you thought it was Pacquiao :lol:

You just have to look to the way the Ossie and Pacquiao post to know that they are not the same.

Either way, whoever Ossie is. Whether it is TOPTB or he is genuinelly a victim of having a similar views to him, I think it is great for the forum to have members like him. I have not agreed with a lot of what he has said but he has constructed his views excellently, even if it means rubbing some people up the wrong way.

Lionsden and TOPTB were controversial posters, albeit excellent ones. Ossie is very similar to TOPTB with his views but I like having him on board :cool:

Considering you used to have quite heated arguments with TOPTB, I am surprised of all people you thought it was Pacquiao :lol:

You just have to look to the way the Ossie and Pacquiao post to know that they are not the same.

Either way, whoever Ossie is. Whether it is TOPTB or he is genuinelly a victim of having a similar views to him, I think it is great for the forum to have members like him. I have not agreed with a lot of what he has said but he has constructed his views excellently, even if it means rubbing some people up the wrong way.

Lionsden and TOPTB were controversial posters, albeit excellent ones. Ossie is very similar to TOPTB with his views but I like having him on board :cool:

Tbf, I think it would be great for the forum to have someone with well expressed opinions as TOPTB was.....as long as it's without the passive aggressive attitude, the personal vendettas against certain members and the insane threats to people through PMs! :lol:

As for Lionsden, I think he should be un-banned and formally apologized to.

What's worse is that I was planing on writing weekly articles playing the same role. Now I can't decide if this was a complete fiasco or a huge success! :lol:

Keep em coming. Excellent. Suggested titles ''We need Mourinho Back'', ''Chelsea deserve to be Relegated'' and one for Kevin ''Are Roman and the Board Illuminati ? ''

Tbf, I think it would be great for the forum to have someone with well expressed opinions as TOPTB was.....as long as it's without the passive aggressive attitude, the personal vendettas against certain members and the insane threats to people through PMs! :lol:

As for Lionsden, I think he should be un-banned and formally apologized to.

No thanks, he drove me mad and I don't ever remember him posting something positive. Literally I think he actually pumped his fist in the air and went down the pub when we lost and when he was drunk later he could spew his repetitive nonsense.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks.

Keep em coming. Excellent. Suggested titles ''We need Mourinho Back'', ''Chelsea deserve to be Relegated'' and one for Kevin ''Are Roman and the Board Illuminati ? ''

I think I'm actually going to use one of those! :ph34r:

Do these articles consider SEO? Does SEO even matter for this forum, or is it not desired much? Usually controversial articles use key words so that the website will hang around the top Google results for a day or 2 to drive traffic. If you know how to do it there's no reason not to.