The Insane Reaction To Jose's Sacking Has To Stop!

CHOULO19

Good words, but those people barely understand what football is. Jose will soon belong to past and they will find someone else to worship. These people are easy manipulated.

*fickle is what you mean tbh.

That's not exclusive to Chelsea fans either, it's just a natural by-product of the modern game.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very reactionary response to an understandable expression of passion that will pass as quickly as it surfaced -just like the Arab Spring :D

Do you seriously think the Arab Spring has now "passed" ?

Please avoid such examples, just say people arguing about how extreme the Nazis example was, this might not be as extreme but it sure is totally inappropriate.

Please avoid such examples, just say people arguing about how extreme the Nazis example was, this might not be as extreme but it sure is totally inappropriate.

Has it not passed ? If not its been very quiet for 5 years.

Back on topic, the reaction to Mourinho leaving the first time was more passionate, and any dissatisfaction with playing personnel will quieten down. The quicker they put a shift in, and results go our way the quicker it will dissipate. 'Stand up for the Special One' will be heard for a while though, think henrique always starts those up :D

the mass hysteria infact seems to be coming from support who were not at the game.

The way the OP and that blog on the main page are having a pop....its infact articles like these that disect the support.

You would think there was a toxic atmosphere in the ground on Saturday....there wasn't.

You would think that the match going support have been like that all season.....they haven't.

Let me tell you this.....that was a one off match and from now on the boos and jeers will be less ( bar a few idiots who are jumping on the bandwagon and think its funny )

I have said it before, but the crowd performance was also not just about Mourinho and player xy or z.....it was also about us, thats right...me, you, every Chelsea fan in the world. It was letting players know that first and foremost we want them to play for us.....the best banner there was the one on MH upper saying "You let Jose down, You let us down".

Forget about the hardly legible scrawl on cardboard and tatty sheets...they were just individual efforts and to be honest....there were hardly any in the 40k crowd.

Reference the singing for Jose Mourinho....it was also a celebration thanking him for being special and remembering all the good things he also did.

Will his name get sung again...of couse it will, but the repetitiveness of it will lessen especially if performances improve and we pick up lots of wins.

But his songs, like other legends such as Ossie, Lamps, Wisey etc etc will always have a place to get sung on the terraces and I hope his ones like the others I mentioned are sung for the right reasons....i.e. remembering what they did for us.

So articles telling us we need to be as one blah blah blah and the match suport should be doing this or that are not really needed.

The match support knows what they are doing and are a very forgiving bunch

the mass hysteria infact seems to be coming from support who were not at the game.

The way the OP and that blog on the main page are having a pop....its infact articles like these that disect the support.

You would think there was a toxic atmosphere in the ground on Saturday....there wasn't.

You would think that the match going support have been like that all season.....they haven't.

Let me tell you this.....that was a one off match and from now on the boos and jeers will be less ( bar a few idiots who are jumping on the bandwagon and think its funny )

I have said it before, but the crowd performance was also not just about Mourinho and player xy or z.....it was also about us, thats right...me, you, every Chelsea fan in the world. It was letting players know that first and foremost we want them to play for us.....the best banner there was the one on MH upper saying "You let Jose down, You let us down".

Forget about the hardly legible scrawl on cardboard and tatty sheets...they were just individual efforts and to be honest....there were hardly any in the 40k crowd.

Reference the singing for Jose Mourinho....it was also a celebration thanking him for being special and remembering all the good things he also did.

Will his name get sung again...of couse it will, but the repetitiveness of it will lessen especially if performances improve and we pick up lots of wins.

But his songs, like other legends such as Ossie, Lamps, Wisey etc etc will always have a place to get sung on the terraces and I hope his ones like the others I mentioned are sung for the right reasons....i.e. remembering what they did for us.

So articles telling us we need to be as one blah blah blah and the match suport should be doing this or that are not really needed.

The match support knows what they are doing and are a very forgiving bunch

Top post mate.

With the disdain that some seem to hold the supporters of this club, you do wonder why they decided to start following us. They don't seem to like us. :cry:

You know they say that the best fans are always the away one.

Let's see how they react in the next away game.....

i reckon his name will be sung in jest at the Man Utd support.

Normally they would come back at us with some witty repetoire about him........but,

with him plastered all over the media being touted as their next manager...could be interesting.

So let the taunting begin

Minor note, but I've made no distinction between match-going and non match-going fans regarding the irrational response. In fact I even stated that it all even started on social media before the match.

Also, this article is meant to be a bit controversial/thought provocative so try to take it with a pinch of salt.

Finally, it's a bit funny that the main criticism for the content has been that I'm suppressing the fans' right of expression....mostly from people telling me that my opinion is not wanted/needed! :lol:

To be fair mate, that was more of 'joke' aimed at me from FB as we usually discuss politics togther. I doubt he meant to offend anyone ;)

With the disdain that some seem to hold the supporters of this club, you do wonder why they decided to start following us. They don't seem to like us. :cry:

You know, with the disdain you have for this place and its top posters, I do wonder why you've decided to come back :D

You know, with the disdain you have for this place and its top posters, I do wonder why you've decided to come back :D

I don't hold this place or any posters in disdain. You seem to deride certain types of fans as having 'insane' or 'irrational' reactions quite easily though whilst not really putting your money where your mouth is. That's bound to get some people's backs up.

But it's interesting to see outsiders' views and you're certainly not only with those views so I would encourage you to keep making them just as I'm sure you'll encourage us to keep making our voices heard.

I don't hold this place or any posters in disdain. You seem to deride certain types of fans as having 'insane' or 'irrational' reactions quite easily though whilst not really putting your money where your mouth is. That's bound to get some people's backs up.

But it's interesting to see outsiders' views and you're certainly not only with those views so I would encourage you to keep making them just as I'm sure you'll encourage us to keep making our voices heard.

Nah, I jest. But it's genuinely good to have you back.

I know STHs who spend every last penny they have on this club. I think they have the right to react whatever way they wish.

They have every right to do so and that's why they did and no one stoped them. However, just because someone has the right to do something it doesnt mean it is the right thing to do or that it is productive (like Choulo pointed out).

Ok, I gave you a like because it is well written and I agree with the overall picture that Jose did indeed deserve the sack and the over booing is not beneficial to the club. 100% agree.

But I believe Emenalo deserves a lot of criticism and you are giving him too much of a pass. He has just as much responsability by letting the squad have the holes it does as Mourinho. Actually, ever since he took over we are yet to see a fully balanced and depth squad. Every single window there are issues left undone. Emenalo doesnt deserve to still be in charge. With the amount of money and time he already spent the results should have flourished already...

Honestly, I don't know who you and your friend think I am and I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted but I'm not he/she.

I have no friends :cry:

Seriously though, aren't you that Pacquiao guy who got banned? :halo:

Ok, I gave you a like because it is well written and I agree with the overall picture that Jose did indeed deserve the sack and the over booing is not beneficial to the club. 100% agree.

But I believe Emenalo deserves a lot of criticism and you are giving him too much of a pass. He has just as much responsability by letting the squad have the holes it does as Mourinho. Actually, ever since he took over we are yet to see a fully balanced and depth squad. Every single window there are issues left undone. Emenalo doesnt deserve to still be in charge. With the amount of money and time he already spent the results should have flourished already...

But isn't buying players the job of Maria I-can't-spell-her-last-name? That's actually what I meant in my point (which was more of a joke than anything) not that Emenalo doesn't deserve the criticism but that no one actually knows his actual role in any of this. The board definitely deserves a lot of stick, but it's a bit funny to me that a lot of fans always throw everything on Emenalo and not the rest of the board :lol:

Seriously though, aren't you that Pacquiao guy who got banned? :halo:

Probably no. If he was Pacquiao he would talk how good Costa is in his tread. I think he is Essien19, they are very similar, and when he came in, Essien stopped posting in forum, and when he doesn't post, Essien starts.