The Hiddink Thread

MefiX19

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Beepu said:

He's not a miracle worker. With a midfield or Matic-Mikel and a defensive partnership of Ivanovic-Cahill there are only so much he could've done, can't blame him.

Then play RLC. Get Colkett if necessary. Stop making the same bloody idiotic mistake again and again.

Absolutely GUTLESS, this guy.

So I wanted to say some things , but I did not know where , so I write it all here !

• Coach:CONTE is good , his teams are difficult to beat, but forget a spectacular football and especially LITTLE SPACE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE !!! I am afraid that his intense training methods and his tactics in England will not be taken well, I hope not , but it could be a flop !
  • Board and staff:we complain here and there , the players , coaches , etc. , but the leadership ? I still have never seen a project on the long term , never!
  • players:we are full of overrated players : pedro , oscar , willian , cahill , ivanovic and others
  • Market:we have about 50 players between loans and rose, at least 20 would be to sell them right away !
    then take a 4-5 really strong players ! a D.C , a D.C a wing and an attacker !
  • Finally the fans : as Baba , first he has to play, then the first error to destroy him all ! like with others.Then you complain if you do not play young people , if you are the first to destroy them for a bad performance !
  • then many want away hazard , ok ! but think a moment to consegueze without CL , without anything next year , if we let go of our most talented player that signal we give ? both to our players , both to those who we want to buy ?

3 minutes ago, chelseafan26 said:

Then play RLC. Get Colkett if necessary. Stop making the same bloody idiotic mistake again and again.

Absolutely GUTLESS, this guy.

Colkett? Would probably get destroyed like how we destroyed City in the last round. Good point about RLC though, may not be ready but wouldn't do worse than Matic. But still would've lost today anyhow. The starting 11, the squad players on the bench all lacks quality. What do you expect?

maybe we should sack Mourinho, oh sorry i mean Guus, absolutely out of his depth here.

Because of one very bad week we all should forget the wins before. It's always about a few last games in modern day footie, but i'm not used to this kneejerk reaction, mhh. ?

1 minute ago, Essien19 said:

maybe we should sack Mourinho, oh sorry i mean Guus, absolutely out of his depth here.

Because of one very bad week we all should forget the wins before. It's always about a few last games in modern day footie, but i'm not used to this kneejerk reaction, mhh. ?

1 bad week that cost us 2 cups...

Guus Hiddink the wrong person to blame for this by the way. He came in to get us out of trouble, which he did. Blame the people above him.

Hiddink: "In December, people inside (club) were sweating - sweating where they were (in the PL). They were wondering where they could go."

On 2/7/2016 at 1:27 PM, Blue Colored Sky said:

Exactly, hiddink done a good job to get us out of the mess that Mourinho made. 

But some shuffling must also be done in the upper roles. You can't keep those same people after a horror like this season. 

Sacking Mourinho was the right outcome, but so is some of those running the scenes. 

Let Fútbol man take over, like hiddink, Lampard, Drogba and such. 

15 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

1 bad week that cost us 2 cups...

But we played better in recent weeks!
Yes, it's annoying, especially after today because in contrast to the game against PSG the team didn't put in enough effort.
They could have done more, therefore i don't blame Guus or Mou, most of the players don't play for the shirt, the fans and simply for the club anymore.
Some might say it's because of Mou's antics, others would say true leaders can't ever be discouraged, they maybe stir shit up behind the scenes, but on the field,
they bring their A-game and try to win it for the fans. Keane said it some time ago about some Chelsea player(s).
Maybe i'm out of line, but i like Costa, he will receive his punishment, but he cares for us. He puts himself out there.

In the end of day you win some, you lose some, life goes on, could have been worse, at least we're staying up!
Enjoy the little things...:)

3 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

But we played better in recent weeks!
Yes, it's annoying, especially after today because in contrast to the game against PSG the team didn't put in enough effort.
They could have done more, therefore i don't blame Guus or Mou, most of the players don't play for the shirt, the fans and simply for the club anymore.
Some might say it's because of Mou's antics, others would say true leaders can't ever be discouraged, they maybe stir shit up behind the scenes, but on the field,
they bring their A-game and try to win it for the fans. Keane said it some time ago about some Chelsea player(s).
Maybe i'm out of line, but i like Costa, he will receive his punishment, but he cares for us. He puts himself out there.

In the end of day you win some, you lose some, life goes on, could have been worse, at least we're staying up!
Enjoy the little things...:)

It's a shame we need to enjoy a thing like that...

What I do not get is why Hidding loves to play both Mikel and Matic in a midfield because I can´t remember a single game under Hiddink when this experiment worked,so there should be no reason to let Matic play alongside Mikel.We never played good football when both where on the pitch.

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

It's a shame we need to enjoy a thing like that...

In the end someone has to be disappointed, the other teams can play too.
But yes, my line of thought is not good enough, we should have played better, it's sad that we have to adapt to losing.

Fuck the season!

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

So it's true, Mourinho planned this all along.

(Honestly if you are a Mourinho lover, this does NOT help Mourinho in any way, as posting that makes him look like a total dickhead for putting Chelsea in this mess.)

I think he just wants to say that the sacking was the wrong call, it's still debatable, imo, but i don't want to be dragged into this,
i think some ago we already discussed it.
There's so much schadenfreude, no matter which party you support, it's getting boring, no problem with you, mate. :)

Van Gaal once said that ManU is living in the past, we shouldn't adapt to this philosophy, i needed some time too, but we should look to the future.
Lukaku is gone, end of it, but we need to bring back Musonda, try to bring back Christensen early and think about in which positions we need more competition in the squad, some are easy, others are more difficult.
But more importantly, we need to announce the next headcoach, i think it's an error that a club the size of ours still keeps it a secret.
I think it would take some pressure of Hiddink's shoulders, if i'm not wrong he also stated that some time ago.

Regards!

Courtois couple of months bad form. "Average", "drop him for Begovic", "never should have sold Cech".

Hazard has an average season " wanker", "sell him", " he doesn't give a shit"

Costa is poor for five months "rubbish", " sell the useless cage fighter ", " Lukaku is so much better".

Schurrle and Mata who have both been bang average since we sold them (and for their last stages here), on the other hand are apparently greats who we royally fucked up selling.