The Hiddink Thread

MefiX19

Because of his amicable relationship with the Chelsea fans, his appointment might go some way appeasing the die-hard Mourinho supporters who will cry for mutiny now. I don't know if he still got it tactically but from that perspective he might be nice choice. Our goal this season apart from getting far in the CL and winning the FA Cup is however limiting the damage and keeping Hazard no matter how bad fans think his attitude is. And Hiddink will play a key role in that too.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love that he's bringing in DD. Eddie Newton has moved up to AM as well now. So that'd be DD, Eddie and Steve as AMs. Excellent.

Reading the club statement, which is very carefully worded, I'm not sure Steve Holland is included in the plans??

We played some good futbol with him in 09.

But it's been a while and I don't think he has it in him.

Yet it sure is good he's keeping a good staff to help him.

And if we can be a bit of an attacking team then it should make the remainder of the season fun to watch.

Who knows we might pull a miracle and finish 4th.....

I finally managed to finish watching the 08-09 season review.

Fantastic memories. Besides the good performances and the great results, what I've noticed to be stunning during Hiddink's tenure was his post-game reactions. He was calm, spot on and absolutely decent whenever he had something to say. With all due respect to mr. Mourinho, this club really missed a little bit of decency.

I wonder what formation hiddink will play?? I hope its 4-3-3 with Matic RLC Ramires has the midfield trio

Last time around when he took over from Scolari he switched the 4-3-3 to a 4-2-3-1 so its likely there wont be a formation switch.

Reading the club statement, which is very carefully worded, I'm not sure Steve Holland is included in the plans??

Just going on the fact that Steve is staying behind and not going with Jose, so I think that means he's obviously still reprising the same role he's already in.