test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MefiX19

The Hiddink Thread

Started by MefiX19,

1,073 posts in this topic

Mad respect for the man. I think he still has some unfinished business in the CL.

And in a perfect world, we'd beat PSG only to face Barca later in the competition, knock them out and win the whole thing.

#WishfulThinking

I truly like Hiddink. I hope he gets us playing good attacking Football and prepares us for the next season.

Also, don't underestimate the importance of his ability to handle himself in the media and not cause any headlines that put the club under pressure creates which will create 'peace' within the club. This is gonna be very vital.

zolayes, Blue-in-me-Veins and Stats like this

Because of his amicable relationship with the Chelsea fans, his appointment might go some way appeasing the die-hard Mourinho supporters who will cry for mutiny now. I don't know if he still got it tactically but from that perspective he might be nice choice. Our goal this season apart from getting far in the CL and winning the FA Cup is however limiting the damage and keeping Hazard no matter how bad fans think his attitude is. And Hiddink will play a key role in that too.

Blue-in-me-Veins and Stats like this

I am confident that Hiddink will take us far in the CL and ignite a climb up the PL table with top 4 being no surprise if it happens. There's no dark clouds and toxicity anywhere around that man.

Hiddink says there needs to be a rebuild towards the future and the board want the promising youth to get more opportunities. Could be a perfect partnership. Maybe even more of Papy and Baba.

Please bench Oscar, Ivanovic, Fabregas and Costa. Thats all I want! Get the likes of Kenedy, RLC and Baba in there!

Love that he's bringing in DD. Eddie Newton has moved up to AM as well now. So that'd be DD, Eddie and Steve as AMs. Excellent.

Reading the club statement, which is very carefully worded, I'm not sure Steve Holland is included in the plans??

Please bench Oscar, Ivanovic, Fabregas and Costa. Thats all I want! Get the likes of Kenedy, RLC and Baba in there!

Have you seen Oscar yesterday? He was the best

Have you seen Oscar yesterday? He was the best

Have seen him the past 3/4 years? The most inconsistent player that I have seen.

He has been given enough chances tbh.

Special likes this