The Hiddink Thread

MefiX19

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're scoring goals for fun again after struggling for months under Jose. If Hiddink had luck then Mati would've put away that 1 on 1 and Oscar would've scored his penalty.

Cesc, Costa have regained form under him. Mikel has been a nice addition into the team and Azpi has turned into an attacking threat. We're doing all this without our best player too. We concede goals at the worst times but that's mostly due to individual mistakes & our two lovely Serbs.

scoring goals for fun? oh people must mean hoofing balls upto costa.

"regained" form. more like regained effort after the absolutely atrocious behavior from the snakes.

Oscar, iva, pedro continue to plague our team. time after time, cesc is played as no.10 thinking he will magically learn composure. utterly shit management. much like the person he succeeded.

So for some he's clueless and senile ( disrespectful again from the usual suspects, if you know more than him just go manage some team already) and for others if he was here since the beginning of the season we'd be top 4.

I remain of the idea that he's doing what he can with the shit that he has, today's match was dreadful, we literally got saved by individual "brilliance" and Everton holding themselves back after the 2nd goal, at the Bridge. We only managed 1 point yet again, we're not losing but we might as well be considering our position on the table.

Also some moans about a conservative approach...i think it's the only way we can not lose, we take away the "shackles" we'd be losing 6-0 at ht.

i bring up oscar as much as someone brings up matic stupidly. the guy was world class last season and has been having a horrible season, but atleast he has the class with him. i dont go off making stupid and OTT predictions about average useless players.

saying hiddink > jose is a joke. nothing more. not that jose was ANY good, but that just tells u how shit hiddink has been.

26 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

So for some he's clueless and senile ( disrespectful again from the usual suspects, if you know more than him just go manage some team already) and for others if he was here since the beginning of the season we'd be top 4.

I remain of the idea that he's doing what he can with the shit that he has, today's match was dreadful, we literally got saved by individual "brilliance" and Everton holding themselves back after the 2nd goal, at the Bridge. We only managed 1 point yet again, we're not losing but we might as well be considering our position on the table.

Also some moans about a conservative approach...i think it's the only way we can not lose, we take away the "shackles" we'd be losing 6-0 at ht.

That'd be giving way too much praise to people's opinions around here. There something called reality out there: pecking order, transfer market, valuations...

There is a reason Hiddink career has been waining. There is really no comparison between Jose's and Hiddinks career especially lately. And I am hardly a fan of The football Jose usually produces.

We are making no progress. We are playing 28yo squad players while the youngsters get no minutes or are loaned away. We are not finding solutions to our problems merely creating new ones.

One of the few good players we had will be leaving soon opening yet another hole in the squad.

dark times ahead.

We can turn up for the odd games it seems then dissappear for the rest.The manager isn't just the issue it lies with the players as well.Lot seem to be putting on dire performances at the same time.The line up needs to be shaken up a little stop playing the same players who fail to perform.

Need to get that top half finish not stay 14th

What he needed to do was to go back to basics - give us a strong defensive foundation from which we can go on a decent little run. Since José has been sacked, we've gone seven unbeaten, but only three of those games have resulted in wins. Now is the time to convert the draws into three points and push ourselves up the league table. We can realistically go a dozen unbeaten, but at this rate, we'd only win half of those games. Progress, for me, is moving up the table, and we're still 14th. Things have improved, marginally, but we need to kick on.