test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MefiX19

The Hiddink Thread

Started by MefiX19,

1,073 posts in this topic

I think the Didier appointment is to keep the players in check. Players respect Drogba immensely and he can speak fluent english and french.

#Chelsea have opened negotiations with Didier Drogba about becoming Guus Hiddink's assistant. (via @GFN_France)

A deal between Chelsea & Didier Drogba could be reached by Monday, Chelsea already are in talks with Montreal Impact

We should bring more "legends" back :) This would bring more passion and soul to our team ... just promote some academy players and here we are ;) We need passion on and off the field :dance:

I would love to see Lampard as a manager one day because he is really inteligent. His IQ is above 150

If Hiddink + DD are a success in the short term, there is no reason to go for another manager next season, unless we are talking about Guardiola. Any other manager would too much of a risk in the moment the team must find stability again and introduce some new important players.

#Chelsea have opened negotiations with Didier Drogba about becoming Guus Hiddink's assistant. (via @GFN_France)

A deal between Chelsea & Didier Drogba could be reached by Monday, Chelsea already are in talks with Montreal Impact

Good news. Loving seeing former Chelsea men in the staff. Think it's important too.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

What happens to Stevie Holland then?

I hope Drogs is coming in ala Rui Faria with Jose.

Would be gutted to see Holland reduced or leave as he always appeared to be calm and class next to Jose and his volatile assistants.

xPetrCechx and Stats like this

If Hiddink + DD are a success in the short term, there is no reason to go for another manager next season, unless we are talking about Guardiola. Any other manager would too much of a risk in the moment the team must find stability again and introduce some new important players.

Add Lampard and Terry to staff next year and let's go BLUE ARMY :dance::getin:

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

What happens to Stevie Holland then?

I hope Drogs is coming in ala Rui Faria with Jose.

Would be gutted to see Holland reduced or leave as he always appeared to be calm and class next to Jose and his volatile assistants.

I think he will stay... Guus+Drogba+Steve.

Drogba for the moment is hesitating because of the recent sacking of Mourinho, an individual that he is very close to. [France Football]

Drogba's very serious about his managerial career & is not treating this opportunity as merely something for a few months. [France Football]

Reddish-Blue and stroey like this

Drogba for the moment is hesitating because of the recent sacking of Mourinho, an individual that he is very close to. [France Football]

Drogba's very serious about his managerial career & is not treating this opportunity as merely something for a few months. [France Football]

Jose + Drogba as assistant was my dream... :cry:

Drogba + Hiddink still good though, and in the future Simeone?

Starman60 and xPetrCechx like this

Jose + Drogba as assistant was my dream... :cry:

Drogba + Hiddink still good though, and in the future Simeone?

Drogba is treating this opportunity as rather a potential springboard into the next chapter of his career in football." [France Football]

stroey and Reddish-Blue like this

Drogba is a huge influence in the dressing room, even more than terry and I'm very happy he's back. things finally looking good again

We need Zola as our attacking coach too!

Then all can be right in the world.

Lampard + Drogba + Zola + Terry huhuh :wank2:

And Hiddink to stay for one more season to be their "teacher" :D