The Hiddink Thread

MefiX19

Can somebody explain why we fired Jose just to bring in another coach who plays the same turds who got us in this mess?

Haven't you figured it out? It's Emanalo choosing the lineups. Jose obediently followed for the first few months and Emanalo was fine with it. Jose one day got fed up and said he had it with the team and that's when Emanalo told him to get the f out.

Crappy joke I know, but fitting for a crappy season

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weeks ago the team got a similiar result, under similar circunstances against Spurs. Team played with a false 9, created few chances, and most people here were saying the football was solid, Mourinho got it right, turning point of the season, result was decent because was a 0-0 against a team in the top half of table.

Now it seems its a nightmare, and after two games and less than two weeks in charge, Hiddink is already clueless. About the "kids", a away game against a United that need a victory so bad is not really the perfect game to start players that never started a PL game before, like Kenedy and Traore, or even Loftus Cheek, specially when Matic was easily the man of the match, and Mikel was decent.

In the future games he must stop playing Ivanovic as a RB, and restore Azpilicueta to his natural duties. Zouma is better than Cahill, and Guus should not even consider starting Cahill again.

Mikel might be a good quick solution, but this team won't be winning many games while he is in the field, since he offers nothing going forward. Matic and Hazard were great.

Is John Terry picking the side, because I can't see the point of sacking Mourinho to bring in a manager and nothing changes. So we have to question who picks the team, and I'm guessing it is the captain. Surely Hiddink has been watching videos of the shit he is now in charge of?

Should have got Brendan Rodgers in as an interim manger, he would have promoted youth and played attacking football... This is turgid stuff.

A manager who was completely shown up by, amongst others, Jose Mourinho is your choice because you'd rather draw a game like this 3-3 than 0-0.....at best!,

That's the issue I have with he board, Roman and some of the fans.

The words Jose Out came easy....the next few explaining who'd they like in didn't. The calls for Pep were the most hilarious.

And now we've got a coach who has done nothing of note for 6 years.

The fired one mismanaged this team so badly that nobody was going to come in and turn things around in two games.

This team has been set up for failure - it's going to take a while to recover.

That's absolutely disgusting, is it Mourinho's work that Hiddink decided to play with no striker up top , no, it wasn't it was his own choice and he should take all the blame for getting a draw out of a game that we really should have won

Weeks ago the team got a similiar result, under similar circunstances against Spurs. Team played with a false 9, created few chances, and most people here were saying the football was solid, Mourinho got it right, turning point of the season, result was decent because was a 0-0 against a team in the top half of table.

Now it seems its a nightmare, and after two games and less than two weeks in charge, Hiddink is already clueless. About the "kids", a away game against a United that need a victory so bad is not really the perfect game to start players that never started a PL game before, like Kenedy and Traore, or even Loftus Cheek, specially when Matic was easily the man of the match, and Mikel was decent.

In the future games he must stop playing Ivanovic as a RB, and restore Azpilicueta to his natural duties. Zouma is better than Cahill, and Guus should not even consider starting Cahill again.

Mikel might be a good quick solution, but this team won't be winning many games while he is in the field, since he offers nothing going forward. Matic and Hazard were great.

Spurs were a team in really good form at that time, can't say the same about United who are in shatters. So, going for a draw was a really poor choice

It's amazing how Mourinho's supporters have so quickly got on Hiddink's back :lol: As if he wasn't the one that got us into this shit in the first place :lol:

Spurs were a team in really good form at that time, can't say the same about United who are in shatters. So, going for a draw was a really poor choice

Not when we're in the position we are in.Man U been poor against better sides.We're not one of them.Considering the amount we've lost a draw was a good result

I wasn't expecting much of a result, especially when we have no strikers to start the match with. I think there are things that should've been changed such as taking off oscar earlier or play Azpi on the right to deal with Martial but other than that there is nothing much he could've done with this team. We are seriously lacking quality and to be honest a draw was one of the better result we could've gotten. People are jumping on Hiddink way too fast. Yea, it would be nice to get 3 points more but this was the sort of games we were losing with Jose. You cannot get instant results all the time, it's real life.

Is John Terry picking the side, because I can't see the point of sacking Mourinho to bring in a manager and nothing changes. So we have to question who picks the team, and I'm guessing it is the captain. Surely Hiddink has been watching videos of the shit he is now in charge of?

Even if he has watched our previous matches, do people really expect dramatic changes from him after 1 week and 2 games? And regarding the underperforming players, who can he drop them for? There's only so many he can drop and playing the youngsters won't guarantee instant improvement. They might do better or heck, even worse. It's going to take some time for Hiddink to get this team into decent shape.

It's amazing how Mourinho's supporters have so quickly got on Hiddink's back :lol: As if he wasn't the one that got us into this shit in the first place :lol:

Hiddink needs time, but he also needs a lot of backing because the club showed no ambition in the summer.

Also I think you need to stop with this whole 'mourinhos fans' stuff. Yes it's the internet but we're all Chelsea supporters at the end of the day so why don't we all treat each other like we would in real life. Unless you'd actually call people fanboys as some would on here in a pub pre match in which case I'd like a front row seat to that show.

We all wants what's best for the club tomorrow, so what purpose does rehashing the past serve?

Instead focus on ways in which we could entice Pochettino here.

Bit early to judge.yeah hasn't had the impact everyone thought he would straight away but he ain't a miracle worker.This is nothing like last time.We're way way way way worse.Give time at least.

True, I remember we started slow with Benitez and then picked up.

For now year over, January is here so let's see what we can do.

Hiddink needs time, but he also needs a lot of backing because the club showed no ambition in the summer.

Also I think you need to stop with this whole 'mourinhos fans' stuff. Yes it's the internet but we're all Chelsea supporters at the end of the day so why don't we all treat each other like we would in real life. Unless you'd actually call people fanboys as some would on here in a pub pre match in which case I'd like a front row seat to that show.

We all wants what's best for the club tomorrow, so what purpose does rehashing the past serve?

Instead focus on ways in which we could entice Pochettino here.

Because some Mourinho's fans are really annoying. Not all, obviously, but some. They take their support of a Chelsea manager to a cult like level, almost on par with the support they show for the club. I think you know the type I'm referring to.

Even if he has watched our previous matches, do people really expect dramatic changes from him after 1 week and 2 games? And regarding the underperforming players, who can he drop them for? There's only so many he can drop and playing the youngsters won't guarantee instant improvement. They might do better or heck, even worse. It's going to take some time for Hiddink to get this team into decent shape.

Do you think he can? I'll be honest I haven't followed his career since he left but what's he done to make you think he's capable?

Because some Mourinho's fans are really annoying. Not all, obviously, but some. They take their support of a Chelsea manager to a cult like level, almost on par with the support they show for the club. I think you know the type I'm referring to.

You mean the types who sing his name at matches still?