test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MefiX19

The Hiddink Thread

Started by MefiX19,

1,073 posts in this topic

I am probably the most happy member on this forum right now. Guus won us 34 out of 39 points back in 2009. He won the FA Cup and finished the UCL in the semifinals, UNBEATEN. I remember being so sad to see him go. Come on, let's win today and good times might be coming!

Adnane and bellion like this

Hiddink is a great manager. I still remeber how he turned an amatuer South Korean national team into world beaters eventually losing to Germany in the semi finals of the world cup. He also took Australia into the knockout stages of the world cup losing to Italy.

I have great respect and admiration for this man. He is a very good tactician who prepares his teams very well and put a great emphasis on their physical fitness. He is also able to get the best out of each player including youth by inspiring confidence and belief.

Of course your filthy and disgusting mind went there.

I should report you for that deformed penis with a face drawn on avatar.

The hero the Netherlands need but not the hero they deserve. Shame on you.

The Skipper and Barbara like this

I dont know why are people point to 2009. Yes we were good then under Guus but its 2015 now. In first time, Mou kept unbeaten record at home at SB too. Look at his second time...

Its new age now' hopefuly Guus will make Chelsea as best possible. Good luck.

Fernando likes this

And it looks like he's bringing back Drogba as an assistant no?

Love it.

Nobody will throw shade at Guus & DDA.

Really hopeful we will actually take the game to PSG when that day comes. And not just solely park the Bus.

Imagine playing against PSG like we did today! That would be fucking awesome!

Blue-in-me-Veins and Barbara like this

All in all, this is a clever appointment. His popularity is unquestionable, in and outside of the Chelsea community, and this will make it easier for fans in general to move on. It needs to be about Chelsea again and right now the club is a shambles. His cool and calm personality will at least leviate the mood surrounding the club and we can rule out new controversies.

That infamous new manager shock effect would come in handy. A strong streak is what the club needs right now and there's a busy period on the way.

Sunderland (H)

Watford (H)

Utd (A) (Van Gaal and Hiddink can't stand each other, I can imagine he'll especially will not want to lose this one. Better yet, he'll want to win)

Palace (A)

West Brom (H)

(With a home FA Cup match against Scunthorpe after Palace in between)

That's not a walk in the park but we'll have to hope for the best. It's possible. We need it to happen.

Should beat Watford though you never know. Come on, Dinky Dink. You used to be known for your luck. We need it. Beat that sorry bunch called Utd and spark a true turnaround.

If we get Guardiola, United and city get Simeone and Ancelloti , Premier League is gonna be a battle ground

Lots of source a reporting ancelotti to bayern will be announced soon and pep to city as well.