The Hiddink Thread

MefiX19

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am probably the most happy member on this forum right now. Guus won us 34 out of 39 points back in 2009. He won the FA Cup and finished the UCL in the semifinals, UNBEATEN. I remember being so sad to see him go. Come on, let's win today and good times might be coming!

Hiddink is a great manager. I still remeber how he turned an amatuer South Korean national team into world beaters eventually losing to Germany in the semi finals of the world cup. He also took Australia into the knockout stages of the world cup losing to Italy.

I have great respect and admiration for this man. He is a very good tactician who prepares his teams very well and put a great emphasis on their physical fitness. He is also able to get the best out of each player including youth by inspiring confidence and belief.

I dont know why are people point to 2009. Yes we were good then under Guus but its 2015 now. In first time, Mou kept unbeaten record at home at SB too. Look at his second time...

Its new age now' hopefuly Guus will make Chelsea as best possible. Good luck.

And it looks like he's bringing back Drogba as an assistant no?

Love it.

Nobody will throw shade at Guus & DDA.

Really hopeful we will actually take the game to PSG when that day comes. And not just solely park the Bus.

Imagine playing against PSG like we did today! That would be fucking awesome!