The Hiddink Thread

MefiX19

Because he doesn't know the team well at the minute and is probably listening to the coaching staff for now, he got hired out of the blue and had 2/3 days of training before a hectic Christmas period.

After Palace, Guus will have a lot of preparation time between games, if nothing's changed then we can crtitise, but not much that can be done right now.

To be fair, Hiddink only has a week to work with the players and has 2 games in 3 days. Can't expect him to work miracles and certainly not when this squad has so many flaws and has been badly managed/damaged by Mourinho.

Not an excuse for me. There were rumours for a long time that he'd be the interim so he knew, he had time to watch games and analyze. There is no excuse to keep playing Ivanovic/Azpilicueta at the positions they are playing, none.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, Hiddink only has a week to work with the players and has 2 games in 3 days. Can't expect him to work miracles and certainly not when this squad has so many flaws and has been badly managed/damaged by Mourinho.

Tbh Jason, I did believe this.. I really did.

But even then, as a coach he should have done his homework. It's not even that hard. All he had to do was spend an afternoon looking at how we concede goals and why we're so nervous and he'll see the weak links that contribute to these things.

Not an excuse for me. There were rumours for a long time that he'd be the interim so he knew, he had time to watch games and analyze. There is no excuse to keep playing Ivanovic/Azpilicueta at the positions they are playing, none.

I don't want to believe it either but what if he played Aina and Baba and they did worse? It is very possible, no matter how much you don't want it to be.

Can somebody explain why we fired Jose just to bring in another coach who plays the same turds who got us in this mess?

It's only his 2nd game. That's all I can say. This is still Mourinho's team as of now.

He needs to quickly change the incredibly imbecilic and pathetic misuse of Azpliecueta and he needs to drop Oscar instantly. RLC needs to become a major part of our midfield. Enough of the laughably average Mikel and Ramires and the weakling, Fabregas.

These are simple changes that literally EVERY Chelsea fan with an ounce of common sense can see need to be made.

His reputation over here in Holland is very bad. They find him clueless and they think that he is very unaware of his surroundings. I agreed but I thought that Guus would change at Chelsea.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt but I guess that they were right.

Watch him play the exact same team, he is a spineless coward like Jose.