Chelsea v Watford

Jase

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes no sense starting rlc. People forget that dele alli had a 3 year loan spell at mkdons befoore breaking into tottenham. Also matic, coirtois had 3 years away before starting at chelsea. Only if chalobah had stayed at watford instead of just being a journeyman. Also why the fuck did he think he cud make their team. No sense whatsoeveer

Watford is one of the teams we normally lose.

We shall see.

I don't agree our players decided to play well against Sunderland because Mourinho left the club. What about against Porto then ?
Sunderland are weak.

A lot of handshakes from Diego Costa when he was subbed, even the assistant medic.
Honestly I 'm too disappointed with him.

We might as well have kept Salah and expect him to get better.

Makes no sense starting rlc. People forget that dele alli had a 3 year loan spell at mkdons befoore breaking into tottenham. Also matic, coirtois had 3 years away before starting at chelsea. Only if chalobah had stayed at watford instead of just being a journeyman. Also why the fuck did he think he cud make their team. No sense whatsoeveer

Delle Alli was bought by Tottenham and spent the rest of the last season staying on loan at MK Dons (he was bought in January last season). So thats just not true mate ;)

I think Fabregas should be given another chance. Some people were blinded by unfounded comments regarding him. (For which Pat Nevin has since apologised for!!) and granted, he was playing shite. But, he has it in him, and I feel he has something to prove to the new gaffer.

Have a feeling we're going to smash these lot, I'd start Remy upfront though. Costa's not cutting it enough for the past few games.

I think Fabregas should be given another chance. Some people were blinded by unfounded comments regarding him. (For which Pat Nevin has since apologised for!!) and granted, he was playing shite. But, he has it in him, and I feel he has something to prove to the new gaffer.

Cesc is probably going to start this one, but it would be very nice to see RLC on the bench :)

3 points here against this lot and UTD + Palace. We could be in a shout for top 4. Easier said than done though, but I'm feeling very optimistic with Guus in charge of this team. The only way is up for the boys and us fans.

I would better give RLC a proper chance. Last time he played against Villa and that was it. Cesc was benched only for a few games, but with his performances he deserves to play in U21 instead of RLC

Have a feeling we're going to smash these lot, I'd start Remy upfront though. Costa's not cutting it enough for the past few games.

Cesc is probably going to start this one, but it would be very nice to see RLC on the bench :)

3 points here against this lot and UTD + Palace. We could be in a shout for top 4. Easier said than done though, but I'm feeling very optimistic with Guus in charge of this team. The only way is up for the boys and us fans.

give Remy a start ,, and give Cesc 60 mins and RLC 30

I would better give RLC a proper chance. Last time he played against Villa and that was it. Cesc was benched only for a few games, but with his performances he deserves to play in U21 instead of RLC

Edited by Starman60

Delle Alli was bought by Tottenham and spent the rest of the last season staying on loan at MK Dons (he was bought in January last season). So thats just not true mate ;)[/quote

You are right he was with mkdons for 2 1/2 years bought and sent back on loan.. either way the point is having a 3 year spell to grow in the lower leagues and get playing time which helps you grow instead of being on the bench in a big club or being loaned around. Perfect example in bamford. Wudnt it have been better to leave him at boro to play and grow imstead of being in crystal palace bench...