Chelsea v Watford

Jase

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiddink will probably go with a 4-3-3 formation like he deployed the last time he was at the Bridge.

As to which players he will select, that's up in the air for me.

It's interesting that he supposedly breakfasted with Mourinho to discuss the happenings at the dressing room.

I want to see what Guus picks.

By the way, how many people will be prepared to admit that Iva and Azpi are our best fullbacks if 3 different managers pick them consistently?

Might give Cescy some sympathy cheers next match, feel bad for the lad.

Let's see who Hiddink selects.

Nevertheless, Ivanovic should not be playing at right-back anymore and in fact, I would rather he move out of the club next summer. Age has caught up and the club needs to buy a left back to compete with Rahman and put Azpi in his rightful position at RB.

Let's see who Hiddink selects.

Nevertheless, Ivanovic should not be playing at right-back anymore and in fact, I would rather he move out of the club next summer. Age has caught up and the club needs to buy a left back to compete with Rahman and put Azpi in his rightful position at RB.

Ake?

Just need to mark Deeney and Ighalo out of the game here - having a compact midfield and defence will help.

I never thought I'd say this, but maybe we need Mikel to sit alongside Matic and play deep to stop the runs of Deeney and Ighalo.

Ake had a stellar game on the left for Watford against Pool, so glad he won't be playing, that should leave them exposed on the right hand side.

If we can win the midfield battle and not make silly defensive blunders, I can see us winning this.

The club I support vs My local town..

A win-win or lose-lose? :D

If Watford is your home town then lose-lose-lose :D (sorry mate, had to be done).

Boxing Day matches are the best usually. Everyone's a little dopey after overindulging, except the kids who are hyperactive off all the sugar and wearing their new kit for the first time. It's a lovely time at the Bridge.

Unfortunately there's still a bit of a sour mood so it won't be like it has been but an easy win (always is against Watford, 3-0 no problem) should cheer everyone up a bit.

The thing is, these were two perfect games for Jose to have got the squad back on track. Oh well.

As they play like Leicester with a fast breaking variation of 442, I hope Guus goes for players with pace and either matches their formation (doubtful) or deploys a 433.

I would also give Costa a chance to prove us wrong and show us he is up for it and ready to rock.

As 442 seems to coming back in vogue and looking at our players,tap tap boom

Keeper

Azpil Cahill Zouma Baba

Willian Ramires Matic Pedro

Remy Costa

Bring on 3 subs also to keep abit of freshness in legs for xmas peroid use the whole squad ffs!

Tibo

dave terry zouma baba

RLC Matic rambo

Willian Oscar kenedy

Costa

the line up i would like to see

Yip i agree m8 we need to play with 12 lol,i know we've been shit this season and need to change formation,funny i juggled with players&formations and came up with something similar hiccup hiccup ho ho ho.

Yip i agree m8 we need to play with 12 lol,i know we've been shit this season and need to change formation,funny i juggled with players&formations and came up with something similar hiccup hiccup ho ho ho.

lmaoooo fixed