Graziano Pelle

the wes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Antonio Conte has worked with Graziano Pelle with the Italian national team and will consider a £8million move for next season. [The Sun]

Graziano Pelle has one year left on his contract and Southampton face a big decision on whether to cash in or keep him. [The Sun]

Graziano Pelle’s relationship with Conte is described as strong after he gave the striker his senior international debut in 2014. [The Sun]

Pelle has emerged as an option as Costa will need support if he stays and two other forwards – Pato and Falcao – are only loans. [The Sun]

I would take a punt at Pelle as a rotation striker for sure. I know he's 30 but if we get him for a decent price due to his contract running down then why not? I guess my expectations for transfers has lowered somewhat!

Nah. No more older players, please. Even as squaddies.

Plus, we don't even have the attacking players that would give him the service he requires to be effective (crosses). Hazard and Willian are players who cut inside and play it short or across the ground.

We need skillful, mobile strikers rather than big lumps.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We need skillful, mobile strikers rather than big lumps.

your 100% rite mate we should go in for Lacazette he would be perfect 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

your 100% rite mate we should go in for Lacazette he would be perfect 

He's a bit too good to be a backup. I'm still not convinced Conte will start with 2 up top.

2 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Antonio Conte has worked with Graziano Pelle with the Italian national team and will consider a £8million move for next season. [The Sun]

Graziano Pelle has one year left on his contract and Southampton face a big decision on whether to cash in or keep him. [The Sun]

Graziano Pelle’s relationship with Conte is described as strong after he gave the striker his senior international debut in 2014. [The Sun]

Pelle has emerged as an option as Costa will need support if he stays and two other forwards – Pato and Falcao – are only loans. [The Sun]

I would take a punt at Pelle as a rotation striker for sure. I know he's 30 but if we get him for a decent price due to his contract running down then why not? I guess my expectations for transfers has lowered somewhat!

It's The Sun for goodness sake! :doh:

5 hours ago, Pizy said:

He's a bit too good to be a backup. I'm still not convinced Conte will start with 2 up top.

What about pato for a back up he wasn't giving much of a chance to impress this season

His hold up play is impressive and he's quite the opposite to Costa in the fact he doesn't run around as much, plays with his back to goal more and is strong in the air. 

For £8m, I would take him definitely but only if he were to be a squad rotation player or a last resort for chasing games.

• 1 month later...

Saw a mention today in Telegraph that it's Chelsea leading Everton for Pelle's services following his release from Southampton this weekend. Appears to be a big Conte believer. Would be a nice pickup, not as a Costa replacement obviously,  but a nice pickup. Anyone see this anywhere else?

1 hour ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

Saw a mention today in Telegraph that it's Chelsea leading Everton for Pelle's services following his release from Southampton this weekend. Appears to be a big Conte believer. Would be a nice pickup, not as a Costa replacement obviously,  but a nice pickup. Anyone see this anywhere else?

I would take him we need a backup striker

2 hours ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

He's a free agent??

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You