Pep Guardiola To Manage Manchester City

Darogba

Seeing as he's about to announce his imminent departure from Bayern, we really need to put all our resources into getting him. Make him the highest paid manager in the world, get him whatever player he wants, buy him a yacht, etc, just make sure that becomes our number one priority.

It's not going to be easy I understand, with City and United also wanting him but what's the harm in trying? We're just as attractive as those clubs and the prospect of living in London compared to Manchester might even play a big role in getting him.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impossible unfortunately. :(

He'll never choose the difficult job. Especially without CL football next season. He'll once again take over a ready made squad at City and finally turn them into the mega club they've been desperate to be for years.

First thing we need to do is get top 4 to at least give ourselves a chance of getting him. We can still do that but the longer Jose stays in charge, the harder it will get.

Top 4 is out of the question. Regardless of manager.

First thing we need to do is get top 4 to at least give ourselves a chance of getting him. We can still do that but the longer Jose stays in charge, the harder it will get.

Sorry to bust your bubble but that ship has sailed, came back, had dinner , went to Mars , came back , fucked everything that has no wheels and sailed again.

No Champions League football next season would ease the pressure on him and give him enough time to rebuild the squad, impose his philosophy and most importantly get used to the English football.

Another thing is that we'll be moving to Wembley come 2017. Similar pitch size to Nou Camp, wide, perfect for his tactics.

City would demand instant success with Champions League probably their no. 1 target. I find it hard for a manager, even if his name is Pep Guardiola, to come to England and take the league by storm from his very first season and challenge for Champions League trophy as well with all the congested fixtures and no experience in EPL.

I, for one, would give myself time to adapt to this league, build my own squad and impose my style of play, hence I'd choose Chelsea. But that's me being subjective. Plus he'd took over from Mourinho, his biggest rival - an extra motivation to show the world that Chelsea is not only about parking the bus and can play beautiful football, too.

But I think he'll choose City in the end. They've been wanting him for years now and this seems the perfect opportunity to get their hands on him. They don't care about money, they'll offer him the Moon should he ask for.

No Champions League football next season would ease the pressure on him and give him enough time to rebuild the squad, impose his philosophy and most importantly get used to the English football.

Another thing is that we'll be moving to Wembley come 2017. Similar pitch size to Nou Camp, wide, perfect for his tactics.

City would demand instant success with Champions League probably their no. 1 target. I find it hard for a manager, even if his name is Pep Guardiola, to come to England and take the league by storm from his very first season and challenge for Champions League trophy as well with all the congested fixtures and no experience in EPL.

I, for one, would give myself time to adapt to this league, build my own squad and impose my style of play, hence I'd choose Chelsea. But that's me being subjective. Plus he'd took over from Mourinho, his biggest rival - an extra motivation to show the world that Chelsea is not only about parking the bus and can play beautiful football, too.

But I think he'll choose City in the end. They've been wanting him for years now and this seems the perfect opportunity to get their hands on him. They don't care about money, they'll offer him the Moon should he ask for.

Its because you are a Chelsea fan thats why you favor that thought process

I'd rather stick with Mourinho. We might struggle in the EPL this season but we might win the UCL (Hopefully) and then we can try to win both next season. It happened last time we won the league, we won it then Man Utd won it.

I'd rather stick with Mourinho. We might struggle in the EPL this season but we might win the UCL (Hopefully) and then we can try to win both next season. It happened last time we won the league, we won it then Man Utd won it.

Hate to break it to you but he's lost the dressing room. The only we will win this season if he stays is the key to the championship.

Hate to break it to you but he's lost the dressing room. The only we will win this season if he stays is the key to the championship.

I'm going to bookmark this comment for the future use to see if you are correct... I, like others (Sir Alex Ferguson, Lampard (who says something is wrong and needs fixing but doesn't believe he has lost the dressing room), and some pundits) who believe he will turn it around and should stick with him. But I can't wait to be proven wrong.

I'm going to bookmark this comment for the future use to see if you are correct... I, like others (Sir Alex Ferguson, Lampard (who says something is wrong and needs fixing but doesn't believe he has lost the dressing room), and some pundits) who believe he will turn it around and should stick with him. But I can't wait to be proven wrong.

Well, I hope I'm wrong and somehow he can turn it around and salvage the season. I was just stating my opinion on what I think is going on behind the scenes. I'm not gonna hope he keeps losing so I can be proven right. Don't care about that.

Mate that will be one underused bookmark :)

Mou has clearly lost the dressing room and for a while now...

I, like others (Sir Alex Ferguson, Lampard (who says something is wrong and needs fixing but doesn't believe he has lost the dressing room), and some pundits) who believe he will turn it around and should stick with him.

The only real argument they bring forward is the number of trophies he's won. I have never really heard any of them talking about the bigger picture, analyzing in depth or whatnot... it's all only about trophies.