Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now watch the real Chelsea emerge. Not instantly, but slowly but surely. Hopefully, we get an interim manager that can coach attacking football.

Real Chelsea? I'm not sure what that is anymore so you might have to explain?

Is it the Chelsea who destroyed Arsenal 6-0 or Swansea 5-0 or smashed Barcelona for 3 goals in the first 20 minutes? Maybe we're of difference ages but I'd say that 2006 vintage was 'Real' Chelsea when we had Duff and Robben flying down the wings, with Lamps smashing them in for fun and Drogba a tank of a player up top.

This notion that Jose can't coach a team to attack is bizarre and oversimplified, possibly because he's such a pragmatist and is happy to win 1-0. But it really serves no purpose to try and shit on a guy's legacy. He's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but give the guy some credit when he deserves it.

league is lost, actually need the board to instruct, the new manager to play youth

As bad as Jose is with youth, a new manager is not going to actually change much. We need results and the interim knows what his job will be till the end of the season and that will be results like stated and that probably means playing with the experienced lot as it is already. It will be interesting to see whether the new interim will continue with Azpi at LB because Mourinho is really the only manager who played that way.

I have no doubt that the midfield to attack will be Matic partnered with Fabregas with Pedro, Willian and Hazard (assuming fit) behind Costa.

As bad as Jose is with youth, a new manager is not going to actually change much. We need results and the interim knows what his job will be till the end of the season and that will be results like stated and that probably means playing with the experienced lot as it is already. It will be interesting to see whether the new interim will continue with Azpi at LB because Mourinho is really the only manager who played that way.

I have no doubt that the midfield to attack will be Matic partnered with Fabregas with Pedro, Willian and Hazard (assuming fit) behind Costa.

fine, but kennedy and rlc need to get priority over the liked of ramires, mikel.

also they have to change the formation

The players are in a lose-lose situation for this match.

If we win, Mourinho's fans will say something like:

"They didn't try this hard for Mou, they betrayed him, SELL THEM ALL FOR DISRESPECTING THE CLUB!!!"

If we don't win, they're going to say something like:

"Mourinho was right, our players are awful, he made them overachieve last season, SELL THEM ALL!!!"

Whatever the outcome, they will shoulder the blame. :lol:

The players are in a lose-lose situation for this match.

If we win, Mourinho's fans will say something like:

"They didn't try this hard for Mou, they betrayed him, SELL THEM ALL FOR DISRESPECTING THE CLUB!!!"

If we don't win, they're going to say something like:

"Mourinho was right, our players are awful, he made them overachieve last season, SELL THEM ALL!!!"

Whatever the outcome, they will shoulder the blame. :lol:

Yeah, and they dug their own hole, gotta lie in it.

I have absolutely no sympathy.

Dont understand why people blame the players. Joses 3 rd season syndrome is not a joke. The man can be overwhelming.. he dug his grave. Eva must be smiling he treated her like shit. Fuck off mourinhio and your boring football.

Yeah, and they dug their own hole, gotta lie in it.

I have absolutely no sympathy.

Nah, Mourinho did, he just made it look as if they had done it. He's a cunning manipulator who undermined the club.

Let's all condemn the players if they try to win. :lol:

I predict a comfortable 3-0 win with the attacking players i.e. Hazard, Willian and Pedro if selected blitzing their way through Sunderland's defence.

The shackles would be let loose and they would be free to express themselves to go on the offensive, create and score goals from open play.