Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi friend!

But, IMO, we need creative players rather than muscle. But it is true that Ruben Loftus-Cheek can play more comfortable with a player like Ramires near him in the midfielder.

And I think Fabregas is now an important player for Jose. Although Oscar could be another good choice.

Fabregas against Leiscester had an acceptable performance, and Oscar perform quite well against Porto. We play against Sunderland, one of the few teams that are below us in the table, and maybe it's a day to go out with attacking players

But the most important is to see Ruben Loftus-Cheek in our starting eleven. He is the guy.

Regards.

You don't want RLC in there with someone who is as unreliable as Fabregas. He may occasionally provide more creativity, but he's completely useless defensively. You can't have a midfield that's incapable of defending well. Ramires would provide the best compromise between attack and defense.

Is there any doubt that this is what the squad will be if Mourinho is still here?

Courtois

Ivanovic-Zouma-Cahill-Azpilicueta

Matic-Fabregas

Willian-Oscar-Hazard

Costa

We'll lose to Sunderland, drop into the relegation zone and Jose will be fired. Christmas will be joyous for some and agonizing for others.

Courtois

Azpi Zouma JT Kenedy

Cesc Matic

Willian RLC Hazard

Remy

Cesc had a good performance last match and against Sunderland he will not be pressed often. Not sure if I'd prefer to see Hazard or Costa dropped more, really. I think he deserves one last chance to stand up and be counted.

pretty much how jose has been working. oh lets give them one last chance. its been 16 matches, and we have 15 points in it. all of them have had plenty of last fucking chances.

pretty much how jose has been working. oh lets give them one last chance. its been 16 matches, and we have 15 points in it. all of them have had plenty of last fucking chances.

JT against Porto was fantastic so one bad game is forgivable. Cesc didn't play (but this is just the game that Cescy should be playing; low pressure, bus parker teams) and Hazard didn't do anything notable I think. So that's my logic in it. Now I think about it I might put Pedro in instead

JT against Porto was fantastic so one bad game is forgivable. Cesc didn't play (but this is just the game that Cescy should be playing; low pressure, bus parker teams) and Hazard didn't do anything notable I think. So that's my logic in it. Now I think about it I might put Pedro in instead

JT has been shit for most of the season. one good game against porto does not change that.

is not this the same logic people gave against bournemouth too. oh this is clearly the type of game for cesc. well, there are no games for shit players.

hazard has had more than his share of chances. kenedy can do a better job.

JT has had his good games, he always will perform well in and out during a season because his reading of the game is sensational. But there comes a time when you have to move on and put faith in others to step in, whether it be new blood or someone within the team. If you watch him live you can see him grit his teeth and he almost looks in pain when running, he was never quick, he isn't now, but he looks like he's running in mud, the games too quick for him now and this has to be the end for him.

Backroom role for motivation and a figure within the club.

Is there any doubt that this is what the squad will be if Mourinho is still here?

Courtois

Ivanovic-Zouma-Cahill-Azpilicueta

Matic-Fabregas

Willian-Oscar-Hazard

Costa

We'll lose to Sunderland, drop into the relegation zone and Jose will be fired. Christmas will be joyous for some and agonizing for others.

Pretty much, although Pedro could replace Oscar and Terry for Cahill in that line-up. Baba might replace Azpi. But other than that, this is what we'll see.

JT has had his good games, he always will perform well in and out during a season because his reading of the game is sensational. But there comes a time when you have to move on and put faith in others to step in, whether it be new blood or someone within the team. If you watch him live you can see him grit his teeth and he almost looks in pain when running, he was never quick, he isn't now, but he looks like he's running in mud, the games too quick for him now and this has to be the end for him.

Backroom role for motivation and a figure within the club.

But is that what he wants now? Coming off of last season, I could see him thinking he has just a little bit more time left. Does he want to spend that on the bench? He loves this club, but like with Lampard, personal career always comes first. He may not be happy just sitting on the bench and motivating players while in his tracksuit. He wants to be on the pitch, leading from the back.

But is that what he wants now? Coming off of last season, I could see him thinking he has just a little bit more time left. Does he want to spend that on the bench? He loves this club, but like with Lampard, personal career always comes first. He may not be happy just sitting on the bench and motivating players while in his tracksuit. He wants to be on the pitch, leading from the back.

at the end of this season I would like John to take a great holiday with his children and wife . When he returns do some TV work write for one of the papers .

Stand back a little and consider the options offered to you . Whatever you decided should be accepted by all Chelsea fans

Definitely, and could have had an extended handover period had the board straight away come up with the money for Stones, his intended replacement.

what a sad day. was just placing bets this weekend, and could not bring myself to even place a double chance (w/d) on chelsea at the bridge against fucking sunderland.

thanks jose, thanks a fucking lot.

So you're blaming even your gambling habit on Jose?