• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

Really hope Guus can do something that José may not have been able to do and that's to coach Zouma a bit more. He's so panicky and puts us into so many dangerous situations. His positioning and frankly terrible footballing ability are worrying.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like it's just Chelsea fans slating the players though.BBC page a lot of disgrace comments and other media and radio etc.Jose played a role in his sacking definitely but it's not the first time the whole power play talk has been brought up.

Hey ho done now.Entitled to their opinions and seemed a majority..it won't last and good to see them get their act to.just shame couldn't do it earlier!hopfully not another false start.be nice to get going for real

That blind loyalty has Nazi-esque traits. I mean we have no proof whatsoever what was going on behind the scenes yet some players are being made out be "rats". I feel ashamed that those people are supporting the same club as I do.

Exactly. They'd be all like "I read it on the internet so it must be true!"

You know nothing! I bet they even were behind signing all of those "rats" for even more money saying "GIVE THEM THE MONEY THEY WANT" but now they are mad that they collect all those wages.

All of a sudden Chelsea transformed and we played like we used to last season. Delighted with the score and the performance, but this match showed that the players just didn't want to perform under Jose.

Even though Jose was the most to blame for this situation, i hope Roman is smart enough to kick some players out of the team to show that this behaviour is just unacceptable.

The club is above all and the players need to give everything they have no matter what.

The good thing is that now i am really looking forward to our next game and that is something i haven't felt in a really long time.

Exactly. They'd be all like "I read it on the internet so it must be true!"

You know nothing! I bet they even were behind signing all of those "rats" for even more money saying "GIVE THEM THE MONEY THEY WANT" but now they are mad that they collect all those wages.

Agree, I don't give two shits about the Mou sacking and all that stuff. Just the though of Ivanovic, Fabregas etc getting a second chance to get into the starting XI sickens me.

why did we look so good today .?. Not through trying harder but being free from fear and therefore free to attack , would love to see a map of positions but we seemed to

have 6 or 7 in attack ,, Today offers real hope for the rest of the season KTBFFH

jose deserved to get fired. but do you really think the players are faultless?

All you slating the match going support havent got a scooby.

All season we have backed those players during tough times....sang their songs trying to get a prrformance out of them.

Some of them mugged us off.

Dont worry....the songs will come back for them but you have absolutly no right to tell me or other match going support how to support the team

Delighted with the 3 points, we must now just keep this momentum and keep building.

I'm trying to shut out all this snake talk and JM chants, I just want us to get back to winning and putting a run together.

but that's the point. Can you trust those players to do anything for Chelsea FC and not themselves?

They don't have my respect, my support and not even my faith.

If they were good enough like DD, Lamps, JT were when they got Scolari out, I'd give them a second thought. But not only it just proved they don't give a rat ass about Chelsea, but also something we know for ages, most of them aren't world class players. So they will do their thing, screw Chelsea over, but now that they finally got what they wanted, they won't be good enough to put us back where we - as a club - deserve to be. They need to be gone as much as José needed.

I don't care about a run, winning, or whatever because 1) they aren't good enough to win anything; 2) their investment and will to honor Chelsea's shirt is nonexistent.

Of course, it doesn't include all players - and unlike the rest of the world, I think Cesc has nothing to do with what happened to José. Others like Willian and Azpili also have nothing to do with it. The rest of them, are heavily labeled as fuckers in my book or at least doubtful.

It's a shame, and I hope we get rid of them soon enough. I have literally 0 hopes of winning anything with those buggers.

No need for that mate......Way over the top.......Would you rather the players went out and lost, just to prove that Jose wasn't one of the reasons we are in our present situation?

I understand where you are coming from. I'm of course happy with the win, but the performance they have showed today (few days after sacking of Jose) and last game against Leicester are like heaven and hell. Totally different, you can't play that much better and turn your performance around in few days.

All you slating the match going support havent got a scooby.

All season we have backed those players during tough times....sang their songs trying to get a prrformance out of them.

Some of them mugged us off.

Dont worry....the songs will come back for them but you have absolutly no right to tell me or other match going support how to support the team

That's what pisses me off.don't wana play for the manager fine guess it happens but what about the fans who week in week out turn up make the effort and support them.Emotions are high and to be surprised at it seems daft.Jose just left so would still be on minds.it'll fade to get so wound up about it seems pointless

but that's the point. Can you trust those players to do anything for Chelsea FC and not themselves?

They don't have my respect, my support and not even my faith.

If they were good enough like DD, Lamps, JT were when they got Scolari out, I'd give them a second thought. But not only it just proved they don't give a rat ass about Chelsea, but also something we know for ages, most of them aren't world class players. So they will do their thing, screw Chelsea over, but now that they finally got what they wanted, they won't be good enough to put us back where we - as a club - deserve to be. They need to be gone as much as José needed.

I don't care about a run, winning, or whatever because 1) they aren't good enough to win anything; 2) their investment and will to honor Chelsea's shirt is nonexistent.

Of course, it doesn't include all players - and unlike the rest of the world, I think Cesc has nothing to do with what happened to José. Others like Willian and Azpili also have nothing to do with it. The rest of them, are heavily labeled as fuckers in my book or at least doubtful.

It's a shame, and I hope we get rid of them soon enough. I have literally 0 hopes of winning anything with those buggers.

Agree with everything except the part about Cesc.