• Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few posters already said why players were booed. Yea rats is too much but most of these players were ready to be in the relegation zone just to get Mourinho sacked. That's a spit in the face to all of the fans.

And I even feel guilty the boos were not louder cause Costa and Cesc haven't been doing anything for the club long before this disastrous season, since January to be exact.

I think didierforever is a guy who just loves the attention. Always contradicts himself and switches to whatever direction the wind blows. What's the deal with that?

Come on is that all you have got?

I had some good dicussions with didier, sometimes he is too aggressive, i think, but overall he has got good knowledge and it's nice having a chat with him, imo.

Why are you trying to get personal?

If you can't beat them in a discussion, get a ban???

What are your intentions? You clearly aren't looking for a dicussion, only here to provoke?

Our team just won, but that doesn't interest you.

This dude styles is acting the same, Henrique sometimes too.

Very sad, why can't we be united?

We had our different views, but now Mourinho is gone, you moan about the support, how some players had been coached wrongly.

It all leads to one thing: Jose Mourinho, obsessed???

Back to topic:

We played a lot better, hope we can continue like this.

For me, very nice way to say thank you to our old coach.

why did we look so good today .?. Not through trying harder but being free from fear and therefore free to attack , would love to see a map of positions but we seemed to

have 6 or 7 in attack ,, Today offers real hope for the rest of the season KTBFFH

Delighted with the 3 points, we must now just keep this momentum and keep building.

I'm trying to shut out all this snake talk and JM chants, I just want us to get back to winning and putting a run together.

That's the attitude we should all have my friend.

I'm glad you enjoyed and hope your lad too. B)

I understand where the booers are coming from but it's just plain retarded and stupid to boo your own players. Don't let Chelsea sink that low. I've always wanted Jose to leave the club, the reason was because he put his trust in the wrong players such as Oscar, Cesc, Ivanovic etc. What happens now? I suggest we sell them because they might've played bad to get Jose out.

Do we accept that kind of behaviour at Chelsea? Absolutely not. This is where I'm coming from, I'm angry at the idea that they'll get a second chance when they don't fucking deserve it. Hope you guys understand and see what I mean with this.