• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

Coming out of ground....decent support all round today.......and a good laugh. Certainly not toxic.

Ok...boos for Costa and Fabregas but that was just to let them know we are on their case but again not toxic ( hateful)

Did Costa do something to MH stand when he was subbed...know were sing Jose song at the time

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the numpties moaning about the boos:

Chelsea fans voice needs to be loud at a time like this. You've got players who play horrid football for matches on end then suddenly play well first match the manager is gone. That's a slap in the face to every fan, they've put their feelings before the club.

Fans still have one major role in football, they can affect football matches. Chelsea players should be men. Fair enough the manager lost his job over a ridiculously bad run. The players go Scott free? This was to let them know, their responsible and we know own they are responsible. Now earn the overpriced wage you get paid and show some bloody pride in the blue shirt instead of disgracing it with the worst attitude possible.

So Fabregas and Costa get booed when they come off but Oscar doesn't, despite all 3 being very poor all season. What's the rationale behind that?

And why are the fans booing random players? Which inside information do they have as to the goings on behind the scenes? A very very bizzare atmosphere. Almost Cult-like.

Matic took a power too. It seemed like it was all the ones suspected of going against Mourinho that got it tight... but Cesc was one of Jose's boys. He has been terrible, but he still stood by Mourinho.

So Fabregas and Costa get booed when they come off but Oscar doesn't, despite all 3 being very poor all season. What's the rationale behind that?

And why are the fans booing random players? Which inside information do they have as to the goings on behind the scenes? A very very bizzare atmosphere. Almost Cult-like.

That blind loyalty has Nazi-esque traits. I mean we have no proof whatsoever what was going on behind the scenes yet some players are being made out be "rats". I feel ashamed that those people are supporting the same club as I do.

Because the stories going round West Brompton before the match were that those 2 and not Oscar were the main ones wanting Mourinho out

Can't say surprised by the booing.reading comments following the sacking you can tell fans blame the players so would make it known at the bridge.It'll fade

Good to see us win and hopefully can carry on like this!

Yeah no one is going to be booing and singing Mourinho the whole season. lol

It will bring us a bad vibe and might get relegated.

Fans are emotional but not stupid.

Just like Terry said, we have to win them back and you do it little by little.

One performance at a time.

If we start putting a run, in a month everything should be fine.

I'm the only one who thinks didierforever is that guy who complains of everything? I mean, untill days ago he was big Mourinho critic and wanted the main sacked. As soon as he was sacked he started to complain about the players. This guy is pretty weird.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/18277-4-cesc-fabregas/?p=1187445

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/18277-4-cesc-fabregas/?p=1187480

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/18277-4-cesc-fabregas/?p=1187530

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/18277-4-cesc-fabregas/?p=1188147

read, understand and then write.

I'm happy with the performance but I'm fuming at how many chances Oscar, Fabregas, Ivanovic and Costa are getting to get into the starting XI. Who are they trying to fool ffs?

Let's hope that Guus isn't blind and plays the likes of Baba, RLC, Kenedy etc I don't want the routine of managers giving them chances and them repaying it with shit football.

Happy with the result but the levels of enthusiasm and intensity on display scream mutiny as far as José is concerned.

I know the usual suspects will pretend that it was his absence that allowed us to play excellent attacking football but anybody with half a brain will look at today's performance for what it was: the exact set up, in both tactics and personel, we've had all season with players actually trying for a change. If you think that's acceptable, fine. Not me though.

Coming out of ground....decent support all round today.......and a good laugh. Certainly not toxic.

Ok...boos for Costa and Fabregas but that was just to let them know we are on their case but again not toxic ( hateful)

Did Costa do something to MH stand when he was subbed...know were sing Jose song at the time

What did Costa do?

I think didierforever is a guy who just loves the attention. Always contradicts himself and switches to whatever direction the wind blows. What's the deal with that?

the wind was blowing in the direction of jose sacking after the WBA game? seriously? :lol:

Because he's a WUM.

Don't understand how he is still around and people like Lionsden are gone.

If you notice all the problem with most member he is always involved.....

but but but, their is no player power, right?

the 42,000 odd in the stadium are WUM too, i guess. grow a brain mate.

Not sure why people are paying attention to chants. Untill days ago "Dieeego, Dieeego" was one of the most populars ones, despite his clownish performances and acts, and "Jose Mourinho" was pretty popular despite the team getting closer and closer of the relegation zone.

That performance was really worrying, and Hiddink have a lot of job to do. In the first minutes looked like it was going to be a 8-0 performance, but specially in the 2nd half I got the feeling the team was pretty lucky to score early in the game.

Lets not fool ourselves, Sunderlands is a 19th placed side and the amount of chances they had in the second half was really worrying. Even when the game was 3-1, you got the feeling the result was far from safe. Many old problems are still here: Costa was pretty bad. Pretty pretty bad. Fabregas put his usual boring performances (actually he is a boring player). The only player that was really on fire was Oscar, and that was eaily his best performance since 2013, but that was expected because Oscar and Hazard, from players who survived Mourinho's awful transfers strategies, are the ones who most suffered from the portuguese rigid tactics.

Someone said on twitter that Oscar looked like and wild animal that is finally released after living years in a cage.

The defense is still a joke. Sunderland created everything on Ivanovic's side. Zouma and Terry are unreliable.

That was not a special performance, Oscar aside. Perhaps the vibe was more positive, but this team gave HUGE problems that are not easily explained by cheap things like: they didn't want to play for Jose.