• Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They spent their hard earned money on tickets to see their own team play.
Our manager lost his job but the players are untouchable and play better.
The players took Mourinho out, imo.

The Fans have every right to boo, not very nice what happened.

Calling us a disgrace, go to matches and say it into our faces!

dude, what the fuck. i say the same things and you counter me. the fans in the stadium do what i am saying (boo the bastards) and you defend them. that aint no fair. :lol: :lol:

but in all seriousness, this is exactly what i meant. players took out jose.

they did not do it cos the players were not getting proper gametime like lamps and DD under AVB, they did it by intentionally fucking the club. and such players dont deserve the support or to wear teh shirt. need to be sold. hopefully the booing does the job.

Despite all the problems 3 good points and that's worth cheering for.

As per to the boos and Mourinho chants...meh. This is nothing to what it was under Benitez, and if it's like this I'll take it!

After a month or so with Hiddink everything should be back to normal if we are back to our winning ways.

So Fabregas and Costa get booed when they come off but Oscar doesn't, despite all 3 being very poor all season. What's the rationale behind that?

And why are the fans booing random players? Which inside information do they have as to the goings on behind the scenes? A very very bizzare atmosphere. Almost Cult-like.

Feels so good to have my club back, and actually enjoy a Chelsea game. This is the first game this season that I've actually enjoyed and we are in December.

By the way we're only 11 points behind 4th spot so not quite sure why people think that's impossible.

Despite all the problems 3 good points and that's worth cheering for.

As per to the boos and Mourinho chants...meh. This is nothing to what it was under Benitez, and if it's like this I'll take it!

After a month or so with Hiddink everything should be back to normal if we are back to our winning ways.

Lol forget a month, make it a week. Football fans are notoriously fickle.

While Im happy with the win, its pretty clear players were playing bad on purpose. Its only sunderland, but you could see in every individual how much they changed.

That goes to a point that these same players would get chelsea relegated to get Mou sacked or what? What kind of attitude is that?

Im happy with a win but Im realy questioning our squad and their attitude. Majority seems like proper cunts.

But in the end, won and thats all that matters. But the players can now expect the same treatment from the fans like they gave to Chelsea. Lots of booes and doubts before they will redeem themselves.

I think didierforever is a guy who just loves the attention. Always contradicts himself and switches to whatever direction the wind blows. What's the deal with that?

Because he's a WUM.

Don't understand how he is still around and people like Lionsden are gone.

If you notice all the problem with most member he is always involved.....