Ola Aina

Spike

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

Torino are ready to take up the £9million option to sign Chelsea full back Ola Aina .

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/torino-want-sign-chelsea-loanee-13997362

The Serie A club have a permanent deal written into Aina’s season-long loan and Torino have been hugely impressed with his progress.

Aina, 22, was loaned out after struggling to make the grade at Chelsea but has developed into a key player for Torino this season.

The London-born Nigeria international has made 20 league appearances since arriving at the Stadio Olimpico last summer.He scored his first Torino goal last Sunday to hand his side a 1-0 win over Udinese that cemented their place in the top half of the Serie A table.

On 31/01/2019 at 4:15 PM, mccg said:

1 hour ago, the wes said:

That would be to smart for our board to do 

In other words, it will never happen.:(

Impossible to take our ambitions seriously if we don't sell all (maybe not Emerson, but it certainly would not break my heart to him sold as well) our fullbacks and massively upgrade.

We can still get £80m to £90m or so for just Alonso and Azpi, and they really need to go, not remotely good enough (unless we keep Azpi for CB rotation, but I would rather cash in on him whilst we still can.)

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

In other words, it will never happen.:(

Impossible to take our ambitions seriously if we don't sell all (maybe not Emerson, but it certainly would not break my heart to him sold as well) our fullbacks and massively upgrade.

We can still get £80m to £90m or so for just Alonso and Azpi, and they really need to go, not remotely good enough (unless we keep Azpi for CB rotation, but I would rather cash in on him whilst we still can.)

Bissaka Rudiger Maguire Chilwell back line would be  great 😍😍 I need to stop playing FIFA and live in the real world 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Bissaka Rudiger Maguire Chilwell back line would be  great 😍😍 I need to stop playing FIFA and live in the real world 😂😂😂

if those players are a FIFA game console dream for us (minus Maguire, who I think is mad overrated and maybe the reason you posted that), we are FUCKED 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

if those players are a FIFA game console dream for us (minus Maguire, who I think is mad overrated and maybe the reason you posted that), we are FUCKED 

Would you take aké back I watched him against Spurs last week he was brilliant against Spurs for a small CB he's great in the air he becoming a better player since leaving Chelsea 

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

Would you take aké back I watched him against Spurs last week he was brilliant against Spurs for a small CB he's great in the air he becoming a better player since leaving Chelsea 

I would take Ake back MILES before I would wish Zouma back. I really rate Ake. I will soon post a HUGE target post and Ake is on it.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I would take Ake back MILES before I would wish Zouma back. I really rate Ake. I will soon post a HUGE target post and Ake is on it.

Never quite got the love in with Zouma myself, even before his unfortunate injury i thought he was average.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

One our targets should be in the summer is a cracking CB to play alongside ruddy I'm not fan of Christensen there's miles better out there than him 

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

One our targets should be in the summer is a cracking CB to play alongside ruddy I'm not fan of Christensen there's miles better out there than him 

here is a preview of my mega post

CB

Kalidou Koulibaly - Napoli (last chance saloon, too old after this transfer window to be worth the insane money Napoli will demand)

Matthijs de Ligt - Ajax (probably Barca bound, if not pick any other top 10 team, I rate him best CB in the world in several years)

Lucas Hernández - Atlético Madrid (LB as well but probably going to Bayern)

Milan Skriniar - Inter Milan

Marquinhos - PSG

José Giménez - Atlético Madrid

Éder Militão - FC Porto

Dayot Upamecano - RB Leipzig

Manuel Akanji - Borussia Dortmund (injured, just came back)

Alessio Romagnoli - AC Milan

Rúben Dias - Benfica

Nikola Milenkovic - Fiorentina

Thilo Kehrer - PSG (great RB as well)

Abdou Diallo - Borussia Dortmund

Jonathan Tah - Bayer Leverkusen

Iñigo Martínez - Athletic Bilbao

Presnel Kimpembe - PSG

Issa Diop - West Ham

Nathan Aké - Bournemouth

Mario Hermoso - Espanyol

Ibrahima Konaté - RB Leipzig

Evan N'Dicka - Eintracht Frankfurt

Dan-Axel Zagadou - Borussia Dortmund

Jordan Torunarigha - Hertha Berlin

Felix Uduokhai - VfL Wolfsburg

Malang Sarr - Nice

Joachim Andersen - Sampdoria

Boubacar Kamara - Olympique Marseille

Unai Núñez - Athletic Bilbao

Mouctar Diakhaby - Valencia

Emanuel Mammana - Zenit St. Petersburg

Duje Caleta-Car - Olympique Marseille

Alessandro Bastoni - Parma

Gianluca Mancini - Atalanta

Jules Koundé - Bordeaux

'Moussa Niakhaté - Mainz 05

Kevin Akpoguma - Hannover 96

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Everton supporters would disagree with that I rate him better than Luiz and cahill

From what i have read on Grand Old Team the opinions on him are very much mixed.