Ola Aina

Spike

I like the boy; tbh he impresses me more than Baba because he doesn't get bullied on the ball - definitely more of a heavyweight, could be a blinding fullback soon.

Who knows? Other than Azpi none of them really merit being played over the other.

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Brilliant goal! I would love to see this lad playing for us in the next few years :)

I hope so. The worry is his contract runs out this summer so hopefully he signs that contract first. Very exciting player and is very good at RB and CB. Must be one of the fastest defenders around as well which is always a plus.

39 minutes ago, Stats said:

I hope so. The worry is his contract runs out this summer so hopefully he signs that contract first. Very exciting player and is very good at RB and CB. Must be one of the fastest defenders around as well which is always a plus.

There's a lot of interest from arsenal for him Wenger must rate him 

44 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Starting to look very promising...step one complete.

Now watch Chelsea waste the talent.

Read this mate Roman wants to give youth players more of a chance in the 1st team

http://www.mirror.co.uk/vauxhall/roman-abramovich-launches-chelsea-youth-7261028

19 hours ago, King11Didier said:

Maybe because he is smart enough to realise that he won't be given the chance here.

Mmm hope not ,hopefully we hear something soon but with contract running out in summer and for CFC to give him 1st team spot it is very strange ,even for this board!

• 2 months later...