Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leicester team: Schmeichel; Simpson, Morgan ©, Huth, Fuchs; Mahrez, Drinkwater, Kante, Albrighton; Ulloa, Vardy. #C

Leicester Subs: Schwarzer, Wasilewski, Benalouane, Dyer, King, Inler, Okazaki. #LCFC

"Ruben won't just be getting a minute here and there this season, but rather he'll be a true member of the squad and will play."

I haven't been one who's called for him to play like some here, but if Cesc isn't going to why not just throw him into the fire and give him a run? We ain't making top 4 and aren't getting relegated. Nothing to lose, really.

"Ruben won't just be getting a minute here and there this season, but rather he'll be a true member of the squad and will play."

I haven't been one who's called for him to play like some here, but if Cesc isn't going to why not just throw him into the fire and give him a run? We ain't making top 4 and aren't getting relegated. Nothing to lose, really.

Are you sure about the relegation part? we're in for a battle mate.

This is our most reasonable starting eleven. Without Fabregas (which is perfect), but with Oscar, who performed well in the last game, Hazard in his right place and with a No. 9 as our reference in attack.

I would love to see Ruben Loftus-Cheek replacing Ramires in the following games to go having a starting eleven more and more reasonable. But that's very difficult to do with Jose...

Today is a key game to change our season and break our mental block in Premier League.

GO BLUES!

chelseaheart.gif

My prediction on what Jose will put out.

Courtois

Ivanovic - Zouma - Terry - Azpi

Ramires - Matic

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

I.e. the same team that produced the best football against Porto. Mou tends to stick with a winning clean sheet team and with Fabregas dropped (hopefully), it might work.
Called it