Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleh even if we win this game I'll be thinking of how Bournemouth beat us at home...fuck the Prem this season.

Everything happens for a reason, maybe the players needed that defeat to really realize how bad they were doing. Maybe Mourinho needed that defeat to realize Oscar should start over Fabregas for the Porto game.

Stay positive mate, I believe things are turning. Only 3 goals conceded in our last 7 games, 4 clean sheets and 4 victories with a BIG win for the morale after Porto (and our favorite Willian is the hero of this CL campaign so far)

Let's play the same eleven and see if they can reproduce the same performance. Quite funny that we're underdogs for this game, maybe that can help us because they will attack us and we'll have more space like the Porto game.

Regardless of how good Leciester are doing, I don't want to see us play with the same tactics we did at WHL. We should go straight out on the offensive as we need wins now. Not draws and should be going out for the win. Look what Arsenal did when they went there by playing attacking football.