• Pedro (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbf not many teams have gone to Leicester and picked up points. It was always going to be a long shot for us. What bums me the most is that we have sunk to a level where we basically have stopped hoping for anything, performances like that don't encourage much faith anymore - it's mid December! Improvement has been marginal, not sufficient. Also, when you have inconsistent players like Oscar, Fabregas, Ramires and Matic playing in key positions, you will get inconsistent team performances. Our midfield is flat out useless no matter how you combine the personnel. We need a leader there! We have no damn leaders above the defensive line and it shows. Everybody is acting on wrong instincts, there is no one in there to tell them what the fuck they should or should not be doing. Mourinho can only do so much when not involved in the game himself. He insinuated that by saying the players are not doing in games what they are doing in training.

This is depressing, I think it's beyond repair if those players and Mourinho continue together, neither is responding to each other. And they just won the title together, the bond should be there.. but it is not for reasons unexplainable. Bold decisions need to be made at the top, the minions below are destroying the club.

I like the way you think..

And for the record, i don't even like venturing into the whole 'captain, leader legend schtick'. Not all players are hardwired that way to publicly display their emotion, and are not the rah rah type like Ballack, John Terry or Drogba, I get it.

But you can at least show it with your play/appreciation to the fans. Even in times of crisis. If those guys from before were still here, we'd all be upset at currently being 5th, maybe even 6th at the worst. The equivalent of being 6/7pts off from 4th place. IMO.

I just can't get over how weak/fragile this squad is. PSG summed up this squad all too well. Give them a Man advantage? they lose their shit. Tough match away from home, leading by one? cancel all hope of producing that killer goal to finish the match. Didn't score the first goal in a match? that's it game over.

@Kellzfresh summed up this team best when he points out how limited too many of our key players are.

This lot are just not well-rounded footballers.

idk how you find said leaders, or judge that aspect of a player from afar, but it's painfully clear, that after JT goes, we'll just be a lot of mercenaries.

With Fabregas as our leader into Battle on an away trip to WHL.

Gotta find that English/African core once again lol.

I was hopeful of a Brazillian Belgian British ,, core ,, but the heart of it was ripped out

I like the way you think..

And for the record, i don't even like venturing into the whole 'captain, leader legend schtick'. Not all players are hardwired that way to publicly display their emotion, and are not the rah rah type like Ballack, John Terry or Drogba, I get it.

But you can at least show it with your play/appreciation to the fans. Even in times of crisis. If those guys from before were still here, we'd all be upset at currently being 5th, maybe even 6th at the worst. The equivalent of being 6/7pts off from 4th place. IMO.

I just can't get over how weak/fragile this squad is. PSG summed up this squad all too well. Give them a Man advantage? they lose their shit. Tough match away from home, leading by one? cancel all hope of producing that killer goal to finish the match. Didn't score the first goal in a match? that's it game over.

@Kellzfresh summed up this team best when he points out how limited too many of our key players are.

This lot are just not well-rounded footballers.

idk how you find said leaders, or judge that aspect of a player from afar, but it's painfully clear, that after JT goes, we'll just be a lot of mercenaries.

With Fabregas as our leader into Battle on an away trip to WHL.

Gotta find that English/African core once again lol.

When you win, players are leaders and love the club. When you lose, they are mercenaries and don't care.

Chelsea's and Man Utd's old leaders are nothing like Barca's or Bayern's or Juve's leaders but they're all considered leaders. It's a very interesting term.

Hazard will have to go sadly, a pale, pale shadow of what he was last season. He was the player in question, getting treatment from Eva when Jose went into one. Maybe that has bent his head, I have no idea, but, at present, he is the poor man's Kevin McAllister.

Costa, his style of the bully boy centre forward, he just makes himself look silly. The only other player I can judge him against, in a similar role is Joe Jordan. Jordan was a mare for defender's, he didn't give a fuck and went in as hard as they did, if not even more so. Costa is a million miles from what Jordan done. From memory, no one would dare attempt to wind up Jordan. Costa, before it's too late, should check him out via YouTube. He might learn something.

Ivanovic, the decline has been startling. Fabregas seems of the opinion "I got my title medal I should have got with Arsenal, job done". Matic is a completely different player now, he has zero influence in games these days.

When you win, players are leaders and love the club. When you lose, they are mercenaries and don't care.

Chelsea's and Man Utd's old leaders are nothing like Barca's or Bayern's or Juve's leaders but they're all considered leaders. It's a very interesting term.

That is true.. and is why I don't like venturing into said area, but you don't feel like the previous chelsea spine under JM were leaders of men? They may not compare to Barca/Bayern legends, but that's a whole different argument right there. I mean, i'd like to think that JT, Lampard, and Drogba were all C.L.L's for Chelsea, no?

I was hopeful of a Brazillian Belgian British ,, core ,, but the heart of it was ripped out

I'm assuming you mean the English core?

Yeah after JT departs, who's going to be that English face of the club? Cahill? And subsequently, who's going to be that next Chelsea youth prospect to make it to the first team?

Some people may not value this, but I do. Something has to be said about an English club not having one of their 'own' (from both nationality and youth ranks) and having one that's also as good on the pitch as JT has been for us. It's part of the aurora of football.. Or at least for me that is.

That is true.. and is why I don't like venturing into said area, but you don't feel like the previous chelsea spine under JM were leaders of men? They may not compare to Barca/Bayern legends, but that's a whole different argument right there. I mean, i'd like to think that JT, Lampard, and Drogba were all C.L.L's for Chelsea, no?

They were character players, definitely.

No, I wasn't comparing them to Barca/Bayern legends as players. I mean their players, whether that's Xavi, Iniesta, Robben, Lahm, Pirlo, Vidal, Pirlo, are known as leaders but their nothing like JT, Drogba, Scholes, Giggs when comparing their personalities and their connection to their clubs. Touré and David Silva are nothing like them either but they are the leaders and City men. That's why I find the term leader interesting. It always seems to pop up when you lose.

I find it very hard to define a leader. How is Drogba a leader compared to Iniesta and Zlatan? Do leaders lose? Schweinsteiger's and Lahm's leadership was questioned after losing the CL final in 2012 and missing out on all the other trophies (lost the CL final of 2010 as well). They were legendary leaders after winning the treble in 2013.

But whatever. Chelsea is crap and it sucks.

I'm assuming you mean the English core?

Yeah after JT departs, who's going to be that English face of the club? Cahill? And subsequently, who's going to be that next Chelsea youth prospect to make it to the first team?

Some people may not value this, but I do. Something has to be said about an English club not having one of their 'own' (from both nationality and youth ranks) and having one that's also as good on the pitch as JT has been for us. It's part of the aurora of football.. Or at least for me that is.

I used British as B B B but meant English ,, Terry and Cahill still ,, RLC Baker Solanke in the future along with Abraham ,

we were promised to be helping England but just more empty words

Couldn't watch the game, was too busy today and was at my 2 year old cousin's birthday party at the time of the game. I just watched the full extended highlights and i'm clueless and baffled as to how in the hell did we not at least draw this match? or even win? so many chances wasted, just clueless in attack, i know we were losing 2-0 and had a mountain to climb, all credit to Leicester who were deserved winners and are sitting rightly at the top, but seriously? what the fark is wrong with this group of players? no passion, no character, no desire and no hunger whatsoever. We seem to have a some pussies and princesses playing for Chelsea, no balls or pride of any kind in this team, no respect for the club they represent, shame on them. Attack me all you want, but i don't mind getting rid of some of the players in the summer, because we need fighters and warriors on this club, no room for primadonnas and pussies, bunch of wankers. To think that once we had an identity at the club with players like: Lampard, Drogba, Makelele, Essien, Ballack, Terry, Carvalho, Ferreira, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Duff, Robben, Gallas, Cech, Cudicini, Gudjohnsen, Crespo, etc, players who gave absolutely everything for the club, no matter what, it's a disgrace what this current lot are doing to the club, they should be ashamed to be called Chelsea players and the old players who gave their blood for Chelsea during many years, pre Roman and Roman era , shit on this current lot all day long. Not all of this current players are shit, but most don't seem to give a fark for the club and cause, and are dragging the club down. Cheers

Iva & Azpi can go fuck themselves. Fucking faggots.

How can you not score the goal with ball just 1 meter away to the goal?! Not scoring that 1 was much more harder.

The 2nd goal is so stupid u have to be an imbecile to let that go in! He doesnt deserve to be in the chelsea club.