• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

Terry, Ivanovic, Cesc, Ramires, Mikel, Oscar and Costa need moving on. If Hazard doesn't want to be here he can go the fucking journey too. Massive injection of new blood and desire needed, no more sitting on old stock, attitudes and players who think they are special.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he did create some changes, but he also botched several plays by putting a low cross or by mis-controlling the football and losing possession.

He was interested and did a good job on the running part, but the end product just wasn't there for me.

Then again many players played too simple and did not assert themselves as the superior players - which brings to question their much superior wages.

No, no, you've misunderstood me; I wasn't really defending Willian's performance, as I agree with you that he was poor today. He improved quite a bit in the second-half, but that was after having been one of our worst players in the first-half.

My point was simply that it's extremely worrying to see Willian performing to a standard well below what he has generally displayed for much of this season, and yet STILL being one of our primary threats. A player who plays as he did in the first-half really shouldn't be the one that ends up creating most of the openings, even in a team that is struggling as badly as we are this season.

The problem I have and I said it in the match thread is our ability to retain ball possession under pressure. We literally shit ourselves and the ball either bounced off us or we cannot play a simple five yard reverse.

There is nothing threatening about our flanks, it's the same every time. We have the two worst full backs in the league going forward, neither have a clue. One can't beat his man with a cross if his dick depended on it and the other has been shoe horned into a wrongful position where he offers nothing but a solid defender, yet the team need more than that on all fronts.

By the way what the fuck does Ramires actually do? Another bloke who's stealing a living and another favourite who should be as close to the starting 11 as me.

So much wrong, so much wrong

Those were true leaders of men..

This lot were still relying on a 36y/o Drogba and 35 y/o JT last season to rally the troops. Some player even stated this, (i cant remember) but the point was that Drogba really united the dressing room and helped bring everyone together. Who's the new leader now? Hazard? Matic? Cesc? :mouthclosed: Oscar?

This doesn't excuse JM by the way either. The whole lot are embarrassing Chelsea FC right now. Laughing stock of the Football world.

They should transfer the players' and managing staff''s salaries into the accounts of all the fans who have put up with the crap we've been fed for months.

What a happy day that would be.

This match actually proved as bad as Fabregas has been, him being dropped is not the answer. Same team against Porto yet we still were dominated and overran like we have been all season. Again, the system is broke, the team does not have an identity and it seems the players are guessing as to what to do when they receive the ball.

Terry, Ivanovic, Cesc, Ramires, Mikel, Oscar and Costa need moving on. If Hazard doesn't want to be here he can go the fucking journey too. Massive injection of new blood and desire needed, no more sitting on old stock, attitudes and players who think they are special.

Absolutely agree!

Terry and Ivanovic are past their best! They were both natural born leaders in previous years, but this year they're just proving to be our main weaknesses in the defence.. particularly Terry.. the number of times he's picked up niggling injuries over the years, that have turned out to be lengthy absences, and yet there we are, patching him up time and time again.. I cherish the moments and memories he has given to the club, but he's 35 now.. time to move on! Nowhere near the player he once was!

Fabregas is a joke.. ABSOLUTE JOKE.. what have players like Loftus-Cheek got to do to get into the starting eleven while this lifeless shit is in the squad?? He can't, because Jose keeps playing Fabregas every week? I know he didn't play him today, he played Ramires instead, but even he was equally as laughable tonight! RLC never gets a chance and he would have done a better job than either Fabregas OR Ramires!

Mikel just doesn't play enough to be honest, needs to be moved on regardless! A poor man's Matic, but even he was poor!

Oscar ... shadow chaser ... need I say more??

Costa ... an absolute moaning clusterfuck up front! I'm sick to death of fighting his corner every week when all he does is push people around and gets easily rattledin doing so. On the pitch, his positioning is abysmal, and his goal tally this season proves that... he's just overall a moaning twat! He needs to go!!

As for Hazard... what do I say about him?? .. This breaks my heart to say this, but I reckon he needs to be moved on as well.. his performances have been far from 100% all season.. what happened to the way he used to turn players inside out?? There's none of that. Instead he runs into players and gets easily shrugged off the ball.. losing the ball near our own penalty area at home to fucking Bournemouth!! Players like Hazard are too busy thinking about what they would look like in a Real Madrid jersey! I don't want players who won't give everything for the club. Those traits belong to Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Cech.. not players who'll only give 100% when they feel like it, I don't care how "world class" you are... If you're not going to give everything you have for the club you play for, then fucking leave!!

When a player's time is up you can't bring him back.

With football stars it happens every time. Your man is a giant until May-June but come September he is a different quantity - he is wasted. I think most stars ended that way. Maybe they soldier it out for one season then they have to go.

If it happens to 5-6 simultaneously then it's big trouble.

It's a rare occurence but we are right into it at this moment and without very big measures I 'm afraid it's a very dangerous situation probably for years to come.

Can a youth squad make it ?

The youth squad everyone remembers in Greece was Panathinaikos of 1966. That time it was n't old age or anything like that to blame but a dispute in the team made 6 or 7 of the divas leave the club. The youngsters were inexperienced but very good. Against all the 2nd-3d-4th class rated teams they managed to win. Two seasons later PAO won the league again with them, plus make it to the European champions final (1971 Wembley against Ajax). Miraculous for a Greek team.
That was a phenomenal youth team - does n't happen everytime.
So the truth is one needs budget to create a championship winning team.

This match actually proved as bad as Fabregas has been, him being dropped is not the answer. Same team against Porto yet we still were dominated and overran like we have been all season. Again, the system is broke, the team does not have an identity and it seems the players are guessing as to what to do when they receive the ball.

This match was yet more evidence in favour of what just about every Chelsea fan already knows to be true: our options at CM are hugely inadequate. Neither Ramires nor Fabregas can handle being pressed, with the former simply not possessing the levels of technique required, and the latter having no mobility or athleticism whatsoever. Mikel is a solid squad option, but not someone who should be starting for us with any regularity if his midfield partner is going to be Matic.

We need to find ourselves a CM who is both genuinely dynamic and fairly comfortable with the ball at their feet, and we need to get them this January. It doesn't necessarily need to be someone who is going to cost a fortune, just someone who will do the job required of them and provide our CM with greater balance. This is where our scouts (should) come in....

Funny how Remy has been sitting on the bench when we are chasing goals and then comes on and scores. He also had one great chance which was terrible to fuck up by him. Imagine if he scored that one as well!

Even if he scored three after coming on, Costa would still start next game.

They should transfer the players' and managing staff''s salaries into the accounts of all the fans who have put up with the crap we've been fed for months.

What a happy day that would be.

I like the way you think..

And for the record, i don't even like venturing into the whole 'captain, leader legend schtick'. Not all players are hardwired that way to publicly display their emotion, and are not the rah rah type like Ballack, John Terry or Drogba, I get it.

But you can at least show it with your play/appreciation to the fans. Even in times of crisis. If those guys from before were still here, we'd all be upset at currently being 5th, maybe even 6th at the worst. The equivalent of being 6/7pts off from 4th place. IMO.

I just can't get over how weak/fragile this squad is. PSG summed up this squad all too well. Give them a Man advantage? they lose their shit. Tough match away from home, leading by one? cancel all hope of producing that killer goal to finish the match. Didn't score the first goal in a match? that's it game over.

@Kellzfresh summed up this team best when he points out how limited too many of our key players are.

This lot are just not well-rounded footballers.

idk how you find said leaders, or judge that aspect of a player from afar, but it's painfully clear, that after JT goes, we'll just be a lot of mercenaries.

With Fabregas as our leader into Battle on an away trip to WHL.

Gotta find that English/African core once again lol.