• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

I know. I was just thinking: "look at them, playing turgid football, led by an egomaniacal has-been manager who has earned his post on past successes and who is now playing players out of position or playing fellow has-been players, who has either sold the brilliant attacking players at his disposal or turned them into mindless defensive drones and who thinks that sterile possession equals domination and thus labels every defeat as undeserved"

Then reality hit me

That was beatifully put. Van Gaal really is insulting the intelligence of the fans. Mourinho has done that a couple of times as well, with his we created chances or blaming the refs comments.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Azpilicuera is a clown, he was at fault in both goals, specially for looking like an amateur in the 2nd goal, no to mention the team almost lost 1 minute in extra time while he was drying the ball as the team was losing.

I can't agree that he's a 'clown', as he's one of our most consistent and highly committed players, but he WAS one of our very worst players today.

Clearly it's in the mind of the players...

They really play like my local U11 team!!!

Something has to happen because we just need a mental turn.

Probably a sack of Jose will be the answer... But it might also just as well work with a change of kit colour!

That's how low we have sunk...!!

These boys need to get a grip and start playing football again!!

ps: maybe we should also stop putting Courtois in goal when practicing standard situation (FK's and corner kicks!!).

Clearly he must be taking them all out of the air in training... Leaving none of players something to practice for!!!!

Miss the days we had complete footballers man and leaders of men out there. They just knew how to win and grind out results.

This lot, needs everyone to be firing on all cylinders and oozing with confidence. Not one player looks capable of rallying the troops, or taking matches by the scruff of the neck.

So freaking fragile both mentally and physically.

This is not the Chelsea I fell in love with..

I blame the board for not signing any quality players after winning the title last season.

I recall pundits on MOTD, Skysports, BT saying that Chelsea has a good squad but standing still in the transfer market may cost them next season

Well..their prediction was right, City splashed the cash, United got the early wins, Arsenal were always going to be top 3/4...whilst Chelsea did nothing and now we're 16th

Imagine Ballack, Drogba, Makalele, Essien, Carvalho, Cech and Cole in this situation. They'd never let this happen.

Those were true leaders of men..

This lot were still relying on a 36y/o Drogba and 35 y/o JT last season to rally the troops. Some player even stated this, (i cant remember) but the point was that Drogba really united the dressing room and helped bring everyone together. Who's the new leader now? Hazard? Matic? Cesc? :mouthclosed: Oscar?

This doesn't excuse JM by the way either. The whole lot are embarrassing Chelsea FC right now. Laughing stock of the Football world.

Jose is guilty, totally agree (no doubt), but some of our players have an attitude / behavior totally shameful.

Some of them play without own pride, without fighting to reverse our situation.

IMO if Roman has not sacked Jose it is because he knows something we do not know about our team, something about the shameful attitude of some players.

That's the thing; you know we're in serious trouble when Willian plays as poorly as that, and yet is STILL just about the only player creating some decent openings (e.g. Matic header, Ivanovic open-goal miss, pull-back for Remy etc.). Pedro's assist for the goal and Fabregas' pass that set Costa through 1-on-1 were the ONLY other chances we created over the whole game.

Yes, he did create some changes, but he also botched several plays by putting a low cross or by mis-controlling the football and losing possession.

He was interested and did a good job on the running part, but the end product just wasn't there for me.

Then again many players played too simple and did not assert themselves as the superior players - which brings to question their much superior wages.

Gutted with the result. Our air now is to reach 40 points and avoid relegation and hopefully win FA cup to qualify for Europa Cup. Definitely cannot see us winning against PSG let alone winning Champions League. That said, once we reach 40 points we have to give some youngsters a chance and overhaul the squad.

Back to Todays game:

1) Every team has figured out to give ample space to Ivanovich to go forward, because he will create nothing and waste time as well expose the defence. I have not seen a single good cross from him in the last few games

2) Costa has had enough of EPL and should be let go even in January. He has simply lost his touch.

3) We did play some good football in the last 35 minutes. Perhaps we should us that system from the start.

4) Costa, Matic, Ivanovich, Oscar are just not cutting it any more. Might as well not start with them any more

5) Azpilicueta had an uncharacteristic bad game today. He is still one of our consistent performer.

6) I would still give Jose one more year, I still believe in him and he can turn it around next year.

Chelsea's aim now is to stay out of relegation zone for the rest of the season. Never ever imagined I would say that.

Gutted with the result. Our air now is to reach 40 points and avoid relegation and hopefully win FA cup to qualify for Europa Cup. Definitely cannot see us winning against PSG let alone winning Champions League. That said, once we reach 40 points we have to give some youngsters a chance and overhaul the squad.

Back to Todays game:

1) Every team has figured out to give ample space to Ivanovich to go forward, because he will create nothing and waste time as well expose the defence. I have not seen a single good cross from him in the last few games

2) Costa has had enough of EPL and should be let go even in January. He has simply lost his touch.

3) We did play some good football in the last 35 minutes. Perhaps we should us that system from the start.

4) Costa, Matic, Ivanovich, Oscar are just not cutting it any more. Might as well not start with them any more

5) Azpilicueta had an uncharacteristic bad game today. He is still one of our consistent performer.

6) I would still give Jose one more year, I still believe in him and he can turn it around next year.

Chelsea's aim now is to stay out of relegation zone for the rest of the season. Never ever imagined I would say that.

6) I would still give Jose one more year, I still believe in him and he can turn it around next year. !!!!!!!!

In the words of John Mc Enroe..... "YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS"!!!!!!!

I will be really pissed if he is still our manager in the morning

If he goes out the champions league then yes, he will go. We cant get top 4 now whatever, so he will stay until we go out the champions league (who knows we might win that)

If we win the Champions League I will jump into a bed of stinging nettles!

OMG we will so miss his "pressers " I don't watch them but Rhino skin says they are always wonderful

You really need to stop partaking in the art of buffoonery. You are not very good at it.

Never have I said they are wonderful...all i have ever said is that i find some of the pre match stuff interesting