• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

Sunderland at home on Saturday. That really is "D" Day. If we don't put the makems to the sword in style then Jose will have to walk, and he must surely know it. Sunderland find it near impossible to score, we 100% absolutely must win. Nothing else will do.

No. Mourinho should walk before that game has even started. Even if we win with him in charge it will only prove to be another false dawn. I am sick of hearing "if he loses this then he has to go". He has embarrassed the club as much as it is already for people to even think he should be given extra matches to prove himself.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad day ... I almost want to cry inconsolably.

In the January transfer market we should think about rebuilding our project for the 2016-2017 season.

Roman must demand Jose to put Ruben Loftus-Cheek in our starting eleven since the next game. He and the other young players (plus a few new signings) are our future. Our project has collapsed.

The season has gone to shit, now we have to bet on our young players thinking about the future to fight to win the Premier League next season and rebuild our project.

What is happening is something terribly sad...

absolutely disgusting that only 3 players went over at the end. That's fucking loyalty. Clear to see who really gives a fuck about the club and the fans who sung their hearts out, took the day off work to travel up there and now have to go back with awful traffic, get home at 3AM and then get up and go to work tomorrow. 3 players give a shit about those people. That's sickening.

It's seems we have no attacking game plan, almost as if the team only practices defending in training or something. I mean every time we need to go on the attack, we can't seem to get the ball out of our own half of the pitch. We just can't keep blaming the players, today towards the end we threw everything we could at them and from that you could see that these are good players. However, we need a coach that understands attacking football to get the best from most of them. Basically, we have way more attacking players than defensively minded ones, changing most of the players to suit a defensive style (Jose's) will be counter productive. Although seemingly harsh on Jose considering his previous success with us, if we want to move forward with this group of players an attacking coach is a necessity.

Haha. How could anyone compare Utd in 4th to Chelsea in 16th?

I know. I was just thinking: "look at them, playing turgid football, led by an egomaniacal has-been manager who has earned his post on past successes and who is now playing players out of position or playing fellow has-been players, who has either sold the brilliant attacking players at his disposal or turned them into mindless defensive drones and who thinks that sterile possession equals domination and thus labels every defeat as undeserved"

Then reality hit me

He'll still be in charge. No doubt about that. But, if its a struggle against Sunderland then I feel he has little choice but to walk. And then what? who's next?

I hope you're wrong.......For the sake of our club..........It's the same shit in the league, week after week, and no sign of light at the end of the tunnel. He has to go......and go now

absolutely disgusting that only 3 players went over at the end. That's fucking loyalty. Clear to see who really gives a fuck about the club and the fans who sung their hearts out, took the day off work to travel up there and now have to go back with awful traffic, get home at 3AM and then get up and go to work tomorrow. 3 players give a shit about those people. That's sickening.

please who are these players?

Roman please just throw the money in January ... its not going to help out cause of playing sexy football, playing as a team and plethora of other things that fans would like to see in us. But heck it will atleast assure us a spot in premier league.

We need another freakshow in cl if we want to build a team because frankly without champions league spot no one is going to join us. Its time for the sack, Mourinho had his chances unfortunately if we keep him for longer I fear we might turn into the next liverpool. I was the fool who once said I am going to stick it out with him till end of season but looks like the end might come much sooner. We keep him and we will be at grip of our seats to see whether we play in the league or no next season.

I can't imagine this, we stick with Mourinho, we may or may not play in league, Hazard looks to be heading the exit doors if the rumors are to be believed. We don't have a strike force. We don't have a good midfield, the club will just disintegrate. Falcao won't be with us next season(which is good).

Problems will just mount.
Throw money in jan focus on winning Champions league while still battling relegation.

You almost forgot the signing of Michael Hector, he'll probably be our starting CB next season in the Championship

Well, that's why we bought him. To rack up experience in Championship, so he could lead us to the glory.

William was fucking awful in my book and the team in general was beyond bad, esp in the first half.

That's the thing; you know we're in serious trouble when Willian plays as poorly as that, and yet is STILL just about the only player creating some decent openings (e.g. Matic header, Ivanovic open-goal miss, pull-back for Remy etc.). Pedro's assist for the goal and Fabregas' pass that set Costa through 1-on-1 were the ONLY other chances we created over the whole game.

The worst thing about all this is how much it has set the club back. Unlike Dortmund or even Juve coming back from relegation, Chelsea have five teams to compete with for a top 4 spot. Five teams that are consistently up there and aren't bouncing up and down the table from year to year.

This is truly horrible.

This season could break us for years. probably will be left with no coach, no CL and a lot of players leaving + hard to attract new ones. dont know which direction our club will be heading towards in 2016...

Miss the days we had complete footballers man and leaders of men out there. They just knew how to win and grind out results.

This lot, needs everyone to be firing on all cylinders and oozing with confidence. Not one player looks capable of rallying the troops, or taking matches by the scruff of the neck.

So freaking fragile both mentally and physically.

This is not the Chelsea I fell in love with..

Azpilicuera is a clown, he was at fault in both goals, specially for looking like an amateur in the 2nd goal, no to mention the team almost lost 1 minute in extra time while he was drying the ball as the team was losing.