test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Leicester 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   48 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Ivanovic
    • Zouma
    • Terry
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

140 posts in this topic

Funny how Remy has been sitting on the bench when we are chasing goals and then comes on and scores. He also had one great chance which was terrible to fuck up by him. Imagine if he scored that one as well!

Muzchap likes this

Watched Man U this weekend, thought "Well at least we aren't playing the worst football in the league"

Then tonight happened...

Haha. How could anyone compare Utd in 4th to Chelsea in 16th?

Reddish-Blue likes this

Funny how Remy has been sitting on the bench when we are chasing goals and then comes on and scores. He also had one great chance which was terrible to fuck up by him. Imagine if he scored that one as well!

and Costa Still shit...

Our Desire compare to Leicester is 0.

Just saw the replay of his goals. His position when the cross comes in and Costa's is a world of difference, Costa is still a yard behind his marker, Remy is a yard in front of him....

Sunderland at home on Saturday. That really is "D" Day. If we don't put the makems to the sword in style then Jose will have to walk, and he must surely know it. Sunderland find it near impossible to score, we 100% absolutely must win. Nothing else will do.

Do you still think he will be in charge then???????? This is big Sam, who fucked us over with West Ham!!

Changingman_2000 likes this

William was fucking awful in my book and the team in general was beyond bad, esp in the first half.

Player hitting row z when they should be taking control of the football and asserting themselves as the more technical... well at least the most expensive players. Azpi played too simple game at times.

Remy is a good/decent player and is in better form than Diego atm, but we need a better player to challenge Diego. Remy is just not good enough to challenge the first striker (whoever that may be).

Do you still think he will be in charge then???????? This is big Sam, who fucked us over with West Ham!!

He'll still be in charge. No doubt about that. But, if its a struggle against Sunderland then I feel he has little choice but to walk. And then what? who's next?

So let's rewind to the summer window. Pedro in, Djikoboji and Rahman...We renewed a contract for Ramires and still have Mikel here!!!! People have a pop at players but fuck me the board and manager had a fucking right laugh in the summer, what a load of shite

You almost forgot the signing of Michael Hector, he'll probably be our starting CB next season in the Championship

Sunderland at home on Saturday. That really is "D" Day. If we don't put the makems to the sword in style then Jose will have to walk, and he must surely know it. Sunderland find it near impossible to score, we 100% absolutely must win. Nothing else will do.

No. Mourinho should walk before that game has even started. Even if we win with him in charge it will only prove to be another false dawn. I am sick of hearing "if he loses this then he has to go". He has embarrassed the club as much as it is already for people to even think he should be given extra matches to prove himself.

The Rising Sun and Starman60 like this

Sad day ... I almost want to cry inconsolably.

In the January transfer market we should think about rebuilding our project for the 2016-2017 season.

Roman must demand Jose to put Ruben Loftus-Cheek in our starting eleven since the next game. He and the other young players (plus a few new signings) are our future. Our project has collapsed.

The season has gone to shit, now we have to bet on our young players thinking about the future to fight to win the Premier League next season and rebuild our project.

What is happening is something terribly sad...

It's seems we have no attacking game plan, almost as if the team only practices defending in training or something. I mean every time we need to go on the attack, we can't seem to get the ball out of our own half of the pitch. We just can't keep blaming the players, today towards the end we threw everything we could at them and from that you could see that these are good players. However, we need a coach that understands attacking football to get the best from most of them. Basically, we have way more attacking players than defensively minded ones, changing most of the players to suit a defensive style (Jose's) will be counter productive. Although seemingly harsh on Jose considering his previous success with us, if we want to move forward with this group of players an attacking coach is a necessity.

Haha. How could anyone compare Utd in 4th to Chelsea in 16th?

I know. I was just thinking: "look at them, playing turgid football, led by an egomaniacal has-been manager who has earned his post on past successes and who is now playing players out of position or playing fellow has-been players, who has either sold the brilliant attacking players at his disposal or turned them into mindless defensive drones and who thinks that sterile possession equals domination and thus labels every defeat as undeserved"

Then reality hit me

Stats and DYC. like this