• Fabregas (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sick to death of this.

We started playing only because Leicester took their foot off the break.

Same old problems with no solution, we were outplayed, outfought and outclassed by Leicester City,

They are everything we are not. I'm sure Jose has got his excuses. The first half was gutless, the second half only improved due to what I said earlier.

We got what we deserved like we have all season.

Ugh. I hate this. I want to cry.

I said I would go on a rant if we lost this game...........But what's the point. It's plain as the nose on my face that the team is not performing for the manager, the tactics are rubbish and we need change. We are a broken team and need new direction.

Jose mate.......It's time to go....You have lost your magic here and are now a huge threat to our survival. Go while you are still loved by some Chelsea supporters

Well, it's time for Mou to go. And no one can say that maybe we'll regret him afterwards, because that is not possible. We can't possibly get worse than this after he leaves.

OMG we will so miss his "pressers " I don't watch them but Rhino skin says they are always wonderful