• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtois

Azpi - Zouma - Cahill - Baba

RLC - Matic

Pedro - Willian - Hazard

Remy

Honestly, I want for us to just give this lineup a chance and see what happens. A loss isn't even bad, we'll go down to the EL which we have a much better chance of winning and it's our only shot to realistically get into the CL next year.

But honestly, we are as likely to win CL as EL. Do you really think we will go past Dortmund, Liverpool or even Napoli, Lazio and whoever get relegated from the CL too? We are without a chance vs Stoke, Bournemouth etc. so do you really fancy us to go all the way in the EL?

But yeah if he loses this, there is no point in keeping Mourinho. He hates EL and with him we will not even pass the first round there.

Fuck off guys! Why do you want Chelsea to be in EL? As Magic Lamps said, we gonna face tons of strong teams in EL to, so it doesn't matter! What if we gonna get new manager and few new players to the side before round of 16 begins? In 2012 no one expected us to be winners but we did it! I still believe that we gonna get new manager and he gonna solve our problems this season!.I want Chelsea to fight till the end. Don't be chickens let's face Barca and do damge to them, or maybe eliminete them! If we gonna win this (unlikely) we gonna be first, witch means that our worst oponent gonna be PSG! SInce we lost PL lets win FA cup and concentrate on CL. We just need new manager, youth and a bit of luck.

What happened in 2012 was a miracle. We didn't smash Barca, Bayern...we were super lucky in those matches. On top of that we had warriors of Lampard, Terry, Cech, Drogba etc.

Even if we sack Jose now, 2012 won't happen again.

Yes I agree as long Jose is in charge, EL or CL we are gonna get knocked out regardless. But if we do sack Jose after Porto, then maybe just MAYBE we have a good chance in Europa League. We have the squad to have that chance.

Forget Top 4, even if with the new manager, Jose has damaged any hopes of doing so.

What I'm trying to say is that there's no point going to EL becausewe can face even stronger oponents what in CL, and get knocked faster than in CL, so i would better stay in the CL and fight till the blood comes out than get knocked by Liverpool, Spurs or Dortmund in EL.

Game of the season

Qualify for the last 16 and suddenly everything will look different.
Before the season started the club probably set some targets, something like:

- win the league but at least make top 4.
- go to the semifinals of the CL but at least make the last 16.

So if we qualify, it will be a major relief for the players + club because there is at least one big competition where they are doing well and that could be a big mental boost for them to have a better month and rest of the season.

I was actually looking forward to this game....but after that awful result against AFC Bournemouth I'm not too motivated to even bother watching this game. Didn't we lost at Portugal against Porto ? It's hard to see us getting anything from this game tbh, I'm hoping that I'm wrong about that, but Stamford Bridge isn't exactly a fortress anymore.