• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

One substitution of out of form player (Fabregas) and we are like 30% better. That makes me even more sad about our situation ... we have enough quality players on our bench but Mourinho lacks rotation. It seems like he is isn't even trying and that bothers me the most. Players like Ramires, RLC, Baba, Kenedy, Traore and Remy should get their chance if starting lineup is underperforming!!!

I am not sure why we should buy new players in January (maybe only Costa replacement if he leaves). Some new expensive players would mean end of Chelsea career for our young players and some loanees <_<

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi friend!

After our performance today I think is absolutely clear that we have a mental block in Premier League. Mainly because today we returned to play like last season. Our problem is a mental thing, our players are good players and our project is not dead.

But I also think we need to do some signing in the January transfer market. Primarily a creative midfielder like Gundogan (although he will be very difficult to sign), another forward to compete with Diego and generate more competitiveness, and a centre-back (John Stones). Three signings may be enough to improve our team.

Fabregas will have very difficult to play again in our starting eleven. If someone should come into our midfield that man is Ruben Loftus-Cheek because he is our future.

Our team is good, as we showed last season, but we need 3 or 4 signings in January and try to play like today to return to restore the confidence in ourselves. This is the right way.

Regards.

Fabregas will be back in squad very soon, wanna bet?

You over analyse and look for mistakes/errors ....they all played quite well...no stand out performance whether good or bad. As close to a complete team performance as we have seen for a few months

really? i simply analysed and said how each of them played. just because we won, does not mean it was a perfect performance.

and there were a stand out performers for me - Matic, hazard and willian.

and no, they did not all play well. iva was horrible again.

really? i simply analysed and said how each of them played. just because we won, does not mean it was a perfect performance.

and there were a stand out performers for me - Matic, hazard and willian.

and no, they did not all play well. iva was horrible again.

They all played at a decent level including Branna.....as I said before, it was more complete team performance that was shown for the first time in a long time.

Collectively good...individually...no stand out above what they should normally be doing.

They all played at a decent level including Branna.....as I said before, it was more complete team performance that was shown for the first time in a long time.

Collectively good...individually...no stand out above what they should normally be doing.

no stand out above what they should normally be doing - which means we have set a standard for those players and our team.

so why does the fact that "it was more complete team performance that was shown for the first time in a long time" have to do with it. i analysed on a constant level. the level i expect the team to be. iva was poor. there is no hiding from that FACT.

no stand out above what they should normally be doing - which means we have set a standard for those players and our team.

so why does the fact that "it was more complete team performance that was shown for the first time in a long time" have to do with it. i analysed on a constant level. the level i expect the team to be. iva was poor. there is no hiding from that FACT.

Thought he played quite well actually along with the defensive unit as a whole, which in turn gave the whole team a platform to build on.

It was a decent middle ground performance ....no head turners that make you go 'wow' and no shockers either.

Thats my opinion and you have yours.

We differ.....as usual, where I have a more level headed and rounded approach to a view and you go from one extreme to the other.

Both can be right .

But thanks for your input...respect

Anyone praising Costa's deserves to be shot. Torres has played similar games yet deservedly got dogs abuse because he didn't score.

The only similarities I can think between Costa tonight and any game Torres had was his match at WHL, were the Madristian got 117 votes for MOTM, despite costing us the game.

Costa does the beach hero performances well so the fans love him - never mind the cards.
But he's too "uncle Georgy" for this level of football.

I remember some of his performences with Atletico in 2013-14 but not in detail. Then in the final against Real Madrid he did n't play because of injury. Then in Brazil he was useless along with the rest of the Spanish team, when he was already a Chelsea player.

With us he started well. He was effective although instances of slow-motionism were discernible. From Jan 2015 and afterwards, nothing. 12 months is a long time.