Nélson Semedo

the wes

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Benfica Pres dragging him around to clubs trying to drum up interest

Initial Chelsea contact over Antonio Conte signing €40m fullback, official flies to London

http://sportwitness.co.uk/initial-chelsea-contact-antonio-conte-signing-e40m-fullback-official-flies-london/

49 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Benfica Pres dragging him around to clubs trying to drum up interest

Initial Chelsea contact over Antonio Conte signing €40m fullback, official flies to London

http://sportwitness.co.uk/initial-chelsea-contact-antonio-conte-signing-e40m-fullback-official-flies-london/

I was reading the other day that benfica are over £300m in debt semedo is a good player we should go for Gonçalo Guedes as well 

29 minutes ago, the wes said:

I was reading the other day that benfica are over £300m in debt semedo is a good player we should go for Gonçalo Guedes as well 

Thats amazing. I'd have thought they were quitewell off.

#Chelsea are reportedly interested in a move for 23 year old Benfica right back Nélson Semedo. (A Bola) #CFC

Benfica president Luis Felipe Vieira is currently in London to work on a future deal for Nelson Semedo. He wants at least €40m. [A Bola]

It looks like the RWB spot hes beimg pitched at.and the links aren't goung away. And Mounure been linked with him since summer.

Chelsea Ready to Agree £38.9m Signing of Man Utd Target, Could be Done in Days

http://www.cleansheetsallround.co.uk/24604/chelsea-ready-agree-38-9m-signing-man-utd-target-done-days

On 12/2/2015 at 11:01 PM, the wes said:

yes he can run, he can penetrate, he have understanding of football by this video but not even one tackle, we don't want another winger... 

On 23/01/2017 at 1:47 PM, jernej93 said:

Great player and amazing prospect, probably already one of the best right backs in the world and tailor made for wing back position :)

Him or Sidibe would be fun to watch down that right side ;)

Interesting. Maybe I need to see more of him.

Based on the video above, I'd say he looks rather ordinary. What we see there does not motivate me to seek out all touches videos and certainly not to watch full game coverage. He shows some competent things in the highlights package, but nothing I would not also expect Victor Moses to be able to deliver. If the club go into the market, we'd all like it to be for a clear upgrade, not a like-for-like alternative. That package does not suggest to me that this bloke is even as good as we have already, never mind better.

7 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Interesting. Maybe I need to see more of him.

Based on the video above, I'd say he looks rather ordinary. What we see there does not motivate me to seek out all touches videos and certainly not to watch full game coverage. He shows some competent things in the highlights package, but nothing I would not also expect Victor Moses to be able to deliver. If the club go into the market, we'd all like it to be for a clear upgrade, not a like-for-like alternative. That package does not suggest to me that this bloke is even as good as we have already, never mind better.

that video is awful.

I would implore you to give this kid another look.  

He is precisely what I want in a wingback.

• 3 months later...

Is everyone familiar enough with Rugby Union to understand about The Barbarians RFC? For those who don't, here's a brief introduction taken from the website of The Babas, as they are known: -

"The Barbarians are a rugby club which brings together players from different clubs to play a few matches each year to enjoy the camaraderie of the game and play attacking, adventurous rugby without the pressure of having to win."

In the spirit of The Babas up and at 'em, attack, attack, attack approach, along with their commitment to playing the beautiful game at all times, wouldn't it just be amazing to see a team featuring Nelson Semedo and Theo Hernandez as their wingbacks? That team would not be dull.

I've taken the advice of @Chelsea Legend 11 and watched some more of Semedo. I like him but, given the report that Hernandez is off to Real, that pairing won't happen at Chelsea.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You