Thomas Muller

the wes

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea plot £75m move to sign Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller to replace Diego Costa

CHELSEA are plotting a £75million move for unhappy Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller to replace Diego Costa.http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/754240/Chelsea-plot-75m-move-sign-Bayern-Munich-star-Thomas-Muller-replace-Diego-Costa-News

I would support a Morata or Mueller signing. I doubt any of this is real, but Mueller is more like the type of striker that Conte would seem to trust even if he's not very strong physically.

Seems like someone opened Pandora's box with all the China deals, but I'm not blaming anyone. All three deals were good for us, IMO.

I think that Conte wishes for a pure, experienced, scoring machine number 9 like a Carlos Tevez (also a bulldog); not easy to have these days in football.

Alexis Sanchez is the closest thing to a scoring machine bulldog with superb technique we could try to sign. Seems to me it would be a good time grab two forwards if possible.

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Chelsea plot £75m move to sign Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller to replace Diego Costa

CHELSEA are plotting a £75million move for unhappy Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller to replace Diego Costa.http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/754240/Chelsea-plot-75m-move-sign-Bayern-Munich-star-Thomas-Muller-replace-Diego-Costa-News

Muller unhappy? :lol:

They haven't got a clue, have they? Then again, it's Daily Fucking Express!

Such an effective player but fuck he can be frustrating to watch, the ball just bounces off him at times, knows how to score goals though. Would be interesting in our front 3, think it would suit him, not exactly playing as a winger or a 10, just given a bit of freedom to roam about. But chances are wont happen.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Muller unhappy? :lol:

They haven't got a clue, have they? Then again, it's Daily Fucking Express!

There's a Harry Kane rumour flying about as well them journalists are making up lazy stories to sell their newspapers 

• 7 months later...

Chelsea and Arsenal are expected to revive their interest in Bayern Munich striker Thomas Muller in January, reports the Daily Mirror.

great player but I don't see him fitting into our system 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You