Thomas Muller

the wes

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have thought that too but then Schweinsteiger left.

at 31 when he was a luxury more than a necessity.

muller is world class. no chance he would leave the best team in the world which is the team that has made him, leave his home country and join the likes of united or us.

The only reason he scores so many goals is because people turn away from his fucking arrogant face.

Don't you think he's a dead ringer for the bad guy in Karate Kid? The dude that manages the other team Daniel Son and Miagi beat?

I can't post the pic as in a meeting :(

at 31 when he was a luxury more than a necessity.

muller is world class. no chance he would leave the best team in the world which is the team that has made him, leave his home country and join the likes of united or us.

+ his wife, who is one of the few WAGS who actually have a real job on their own is a horse breeder and professional equastrian. Their stud farm is based near Munich and I doubt he would leave that behind. He is the type of Person who committs to his choices for a life time. Honestly. I think Messi or Ronaldo are more likely to end up here than him.

One of my fav players - would love to have him in the team.

All rounder who can play (well!) in a number of positions and scores plenty of goals. His positioning, awareness, and discipline are really impressive.

I disagree with most who say he is technically gifted though. I think he has good technique, but he's not a guy who can consistently use his technique to his advantage. Reckon he relies on his (many) other attributes to give him the edge.

And scores plenty!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You