Chelsea v Bournemouth

Jase

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't start Costa, I don't think he deserves to start after his petulant bib throwing against Spurs.

True that but on the other hand, I would like to think that after being dropped against Spurs and the scrutiny he has had, he would want to prove a point tomorrow and Bournemouth is arguably the perfect opponent for him to start scoring again.

Without fail this has to be an emphatic win. If we struggle against Bournemouth, then I think Chelsea is doomed for mid table finish with unthinkable consequences of not playing CL next year. That will take 2-4 yrs to rebuild as none of the top players would want to join us.

I would start Thibout so that he gets game time for important games to coma. Somehow I feel December will be our turning point and judging by the results in EPL if we get 65 points we would qualify for CL. That means 50 points from 24 games, very much possible if we get back to form.

I am curious what to the fans think, can we get 50 points from the next 24 games?

Without fail this has to be an emphatic win. If we struggle against Bournemouth, then I think Chelsea is doomed for mid table finish with unthinkable consequences of not playing CL next year. That will take 2-4 yrs to rebuild as none of the top players would want to join us.

I would start Thibout so that he gets game time for important games to coma. Somehow I feel December will be our turning point and judging by the results in EPL if we get 65 points we would qualify for CL. That means 50 points from 24 games, very much possible if we get back to form.

I am curious what to the fans think, can we get 50 points from the next 24 games?

If we could completely recover form we might well end up getting 60. Anything can happen

@Jason,

Hi Jason or other staff members, could you tell me how I can add YouTube videos in this thread? (first it was just pasting the link below)

Pre-match presser: https://youtu.be/aaHAUEXeL7U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaHAUEXeL7U&feature=youtu.be

Just copy 1 of the URLs - either the one at the top or the one generated when you try to share it. One of them always tend to work.

I like this positive thinking and I also think December could be a good month for us, actually November was already quite good: we played 5 games, won 3, 1 draw at Spurs, 1 loss. Only conceded 2 goals and kept 3 clean sheets.

In December we'll play: Bournemouth, Sunderland, Watford at home and Leicester, United away. At home we must get those 9 points and with the way we played Spurs, I think we can get 4 points in those 2 tough away games. If we can do this we'll have 28 points after 19 games. To compare, Arsenal had 33 points last season after 19 games. (we had 46) After that we'll reach January where we can get reinforcements to strengthen the squad and from there we can rebuild and finish the season strong.

But there is one ''tricky'' game in December: Porto. This game is so so so important for the team spirit and if we lose this one (and Kiev wins), December and the whole season could or will become a big disaster.

Just realized we can only climb one spot in the table if things go our way.

Wow! This is going to be a very long process indeed.

Good news is that there are still 24 matches to go

Hopefully we can score 3-4 against Bournemouth and fix our goal difference!