• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

begovic

azpi zouma GC baba

matic RLC

willian oscar hazard

remy.

Was posting my line-up and realized it was exactly the same as yours. This really should be an opportunity for Cheeks at home to a weak opponent. I can't see him playing any other role than a time-wasting sub at 90+ minutes if he doesn't get significant time here.

Fabregas was poor against Spurs but like I was saying before the Norwich game, he would be one of my first names on the teamsheet for this type of game. We are going to dominate possession and games like this he will thrive in. It is against opposition that press us and are very phsyical that he struggles and should be left out. He should start this because he is our best passer and he will have a lot of time on the ball unlike the game against Spurs. Just look at what he produced against Norwich. Bournemouth with their current team right now are inferior to Norwich and I expect Fabregas to be even more of an influence.

I wouldn't drop Pedro for this, I thought he did well yesterday.

Begovic

Azpi Zouma Cahill Baba

Matic RLC

Willian Hazard Pedro

Remy

That line up is one I would select. I don't think Cesc should be picked and I would like to see us switch back to Baba and Azpi on either full back positions. I know JM will probably carry on with Brana but I think Baba has more than done enough to warrant a starting spot. Need Remy ready, no more false 9, give the lad a go.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10084875/tony-cascarino-says-jose-mourinho-was-right-to-drop-diego-costa

I agree tbh. I think most people want/expect to see Costa out the team but I think Mourinho will play him. Really whoever plays up front should be scoring on Saturday. Bournemouth's defence is beyond awful.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10084875/tony-cascarino-says-jose-mourinho-was-right-to-drop-diego-costa

I agree tbh. I think most people want/expect to see Costa out the team but I think Mourinho will play him. Really whoever plays up front should be scoring on Saturday. Bournemouth's defence is beyond awful.

Think youre right. Jose will play him and if hes still on a duck after 70-75 mins off he comes with tantrums to follow. My gut feeling is he'll score.

Fabregas was poor against Spurs but like I was saying before the Norwich game, he would be one of my first names on the teamsheet for this type of game. We are going to dominate possession and games like this he will thrive in. It is against opposition that press us and are very phsyical that he struggles and should be left out. He should start this because he is our best passer and he will have a lot of time on the ball unlike the game against Spurs. Just look at what he produced against Norwich. Bournemouth with their current team right now are inferior to Norwich and I expect Fabregas to be even more of an influence.

and how does that help us in the long run?

we are going to visit leicester after this which should be treated as a must win if we want to make top 4.

cesc is going to give his usual "dont expect me to keep the ball if the other team presses me" impression.

RLC needs gametime. cesc has got his chances and he has shown that unless we are playing the bottom 5 or championship level teams, then he is not good enough. time for some one else to get a real chance.

and how does that help us in the long run?

we are going to visit leicester after this which should be treated as a must win if we want to make top 4.

cesc is going to give his usual "dont expect me to keep the ball if the other team presses me" impression.

RLC needs gametime. cesc has got his chances and he has shown that unless we are playing the bottom 5 or championship level teams, then he is not good enough. time for some one else to get a real chance.

It helps in the long run because if we win that is 3 points and this type of game, Fabregas will be the catalyst to creating goalscoring opportunities. We visit Leicester, I would have him in a 4-3-3 formation but not in a 4-2-3-1. But this game I have him starting all day long. No need to drop him for this one as he will actually be a key player this match. I can guarantee you of that. However a game like Leicester I would rather Ramires play insetad of him, or if Fabregas is to play, have both of them playing in the same team.

Obviously Leicester are much improved to last season, but he was quality in this fixture last season. Now if you want him out the team for Leciester I can understand. This game, not at all. We are much better than them and like I was saying his qualities will show in this game. I don't think Jose is even considering dropping him for this game and on this occasion I can understand that.

It helps in the long run because if we win that is 3 points and this type of game, Fabregas will be the catalyst to creating goalscoring opportunities. We visit Leicester, I would have him in a 4-3-3 formation but not in a 4-2-3-1. But this game I have him starting all day long. No need to drop him for this one as he will actually be a key player this match. I can guarantee you of that. However a game like Leicester I would rather Ramires play insetad of him, or if Fabregas is to play, have both of them playing in the same team.

Obviously Leicester are much improved to last season, but he was quality in this fixture last season. Now if you want him out the team for Leciester I can understand. This game, not at all. We are much better than them and like I was saying his qualities will show in this game. I don't think Jose is even considering dropping him for this game and on this occasion I can understand that.

1. we are not changing to 4-3-3. we did not change to 4-3-3 after losing to soton and palace at home. we are definitely not changing now.

2. i think we will win against bournemouth even without cesc, like you said - we are much better than them. playing him solves nothing. it will be back to "winning ways" against the likes of walsall, tel aviv, norwich, villa and then our midfield getting over-run by drinkwater. this is exactly the time of game to give RLC the oppurtunity and some much deserved chance.