Chelsea 0-1 Bournemouth

Jase

Man of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Probably the saddest part is that we're lucky to be in 14th. 15 points after 15 matches usually puts in the bottom 3, bottom 5 at most.

Just for laughs? Wow.

Yeah, I think it would be a fun thing to say 20 years from now. "Hey, remember when we won the league then got relegated the season after?" :lol:

On a serious note, as a Juve fan, I genuinely sort of enjoyed our season in the Serie B. It was a different experience. It also made the entire Juve fanbase a lot more down to earth, the later successes much sweeter, and our relations with the players who did stay and help the team very much different.

But of course, relegation at Chelsea would be calamitous to the club's future and our chances of reaching successes after regaining promotion like Juve did would be VERY slim.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just get mad man Bielsa at this point if we have nothing to lose for.

More then likely we will be out of the CL, and fa cup.

Fighting relegation till the end and playing some crappy Fútbol.

Then at least put a crazy mad men now and see what's the worst that can happen?

Costa'a attitude was a perfect example yesterday of someone who did not give a fuck and just does not want to play for Mourinho. When he came on, he was more concerned with wrestling the Bournemouth players. He again got dominated in the air, off the ball and on the ball and could not get the better of the Bournemouth players. Did he actually offer anything of note yesterday? He then decided to shout at the ref and was playing a close card game. The same thing he was criticised for against Norwich despite scoring, of not getting into areas where he should be to score he did the same yesterday. He just remained static and never offered any movement at all.

Ian Wright was spot on with his criticism on MOTD. Hazard too was another example yesterday of someone who you just knows has the ability to tear apart this Bournemouth team but just had the attitude of "fuck it. Can't be asked". When your best player remains ineffective against a team like Bournemouth, you know something is wrong. No goals to his name, and average performance yesterday. I think the message is clear. Our players have lost confidence in Mourinho and he needs to go ASAP. I still can't get over the fact that we lost this.

I'm not directing this at you, just quoting because of the image.

Anyway, I don't like this. He's offside, sure. There is, however, a bollock hair in it. These are exactly the sort of calls I wish officials would let go. The benefit of the doubt should go to the forward and I have no complaints with this not being given as offside as it's the finest if margins.

It's simply a joke that this is what it has come to for us, analysing the likes of this decision and saying that's what done us. This call wouldn't be an issue if our squad could take their chances and not overplay everything. Bored of being passed to sleep.

Think the handball was a much bigger call. But we don't get those anymore so I'm used to that.

The person at near post is influencing play an therefore it's offside regardless of the goalscorer - if the person closest to Cahill was not there he would have covered the scorer.

Despite this it's really irrelevant. The game was shit, the fans were shit, the players were shit and I missed my train back because a cunt train driver couldn't be arsed to turn up and ended up with a £40 cab fare instead. We should be scoring vs Bournemouth but we deserved no more than the loss if we can't turn them over

I think the message is clear. Our players have lost confidence in Mourinho and he needs to go ASAP.

Mourinho certainly has a lot to answer for with our current situation but what does it say about the players if they suddenly start to play well again under a new manager? Not liking the manager is one thing but the players still have an obligation to play for everyone else associated with the club. And what about their own ambition to be successful? Do they actually want to win things? Majority of the players out there have become spineless and cowards. It's like they cannot be arsed anymore after the success last season and you can practically count on one hand the number of players who actually still care about playing for the club.

Edited by Jason

Mourinho certainly has a lot to answer for with our current situation but what does it say about the players if they suddenly start to play well again under a new manager? Not liking the manager is one thing but the players still have an obligation to play for everyone else associated with the club. Majority of the players out there have become spineless and cowards. It's like they cannot be arsed anymore after the success last season and you can practically count on one hand the number of players who actually still care about playing for the club.

Thats the thing in real life if you dont like your manager or whatever you dont suddenly stop working.It isnt just about them and who they like/have confident in.If dont play for him play for the fans who week in week out make the effort to turn up and support when at the moment there is little to support.Annoys me when that is used as a excuse.If that is the case they need to grow up!

Mourinho certainly has a lot to answer for with our current situation but what does it say about the players if they suddenly start to play well again under a new manager? Not liking the manager is one thing but the players still have an obligation to play for everyone else associated with the club. Majority of the players out there have become spineless and cowards. It's like they cannot be arsed anymore after the success last season and you can practically count on one hand the number of players who actually still care about playing for the club.

If someone comes in and starts getting results, which by the way we need, like we need air, I couldn't give a shit.

This scenario is like the Cesc and RLC situation....it cannot be any worse.

If someone comes in and starts getting results, which by the way we need, like we need air, I couldn't give a shit.

This scenario is like the Cesc and RLC situation....it cannot be any worse.

But on the bigger picture, it's an appalling attitude to have. Practically giving them power to decide the managers' fate at the club (like what happened in the past even if some of them were failures).

But on the bigger picture, it's an appalling attitude to have. Practically giving them power to decide the managers' fate at the club (like what happened in the past even if some of them were failures).

Player power is a massive in football

I don't think our players are dragging their feet or playing poorly on purpose. Yesterday i saw a lot of good will from our players. They were definitely "trying" out there. Problem is that it's all so disjointed.

In attack we played some good combinations at times but there's just no follow up.

After the good combinations everyone just stands still and the player who's on the ball is thinking "fuck what do i do with it now ?" Usually the player with the ball will then just keep running with the ball untill he comes across a defender and then he just passes it backwards or sideways. Opposition regroups and we're back to square one. I'm not seeing any actual purpose to our attacks. It feels like our plan of attack is to just play the ball around, roam around a lot and hope defenders cock up so spaces open up that we can exploit.

Our midfield: I thought Fabregas played some great passes but he's so so poor defensively. Anyone with a little ability and pace can just run straight past him. So frustrating and it's not like he wins a lot of second balls either. Too slow and too weak to play in a 2 man midfield for me. Matic needs help. He just can't hold the midfield on his own.

Our defence: Looked disjointed and confused about what they were supposed to do. Bournemouth were able to run at our back four far too easily but you could just sense the panic when a Bournemouth player ran at them with the ball.

Where's the composure ? Where's the confidence ?

From a tactical point of view this team is just all over the place.