Chelsea 0-1 Bournemouth

Jase

Man of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Comedians of the match: The whole team. Change the vote to comedian of the match please then I might vote.

I voted Ivanovic as comedian of the match. That shot at the end made me laugh my ass off and also throw the remote in anger at the same time.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching this shite I really think we will do well to stay in the Premiership. We are atrocious, no other word will sum it up for me and again I feel Mourinho has to go. Poor tactically, no striker when playing at home, haven't scored in our last two matches, playing Ivanovic, Oscar and Fabregas again when they are clearly not up to this level anymore. No heart no confidence, no attacking threat, no goals......and hopefully no manager.

Hate me if you like but I cannot in all honesty see him turning this around.

Baffles me how players like under JM walk back in this time when the players replacing them have been fine. Ivanovic and Tibo being the case in points. Now TC had a good game but it's this outlook of 'They have to play"

No they have to earn the right to play, that's the problem.

There's no meritocracy in this squad.

Im soo confused to why Alan Pardew and Jamie ate discussing if their goal is offside. They are circling players left and right and center and are completely missing Gary Cahill. Cahill is playing them onside for fuck sake. How fucking obviosu is it! Wow

Isn't that because Cahill is behind the keeper and the last man so he cant play anyone onside?

Isn't that because Cahill is behind the keeper and the last man so he cant play anyone onside?

Ahhhh i wasn't aware of that being part of the rule. I was screaming at my tele like wtf are you talking about lol

This is ridiculous, absurd, disgraceful, shocking, bad, terrible, awful, woeful, horrible, embarrassing, ugly, horrendous, disgusting, abysmal, torturous, depressing, frustrating, diabolical, hideous, appalling, nasty, terrifying, abysmal, dreadful, piss poor, corrupt, sickening, gross, pathetic, painful and fucked up.

EDIT: And most importantly: SHIT.

This is ridiculous, absurd, disgraceful, shocking, bad, terrible, awful, woeful, horrible, embarrassing, ugly, horrendous, disgusting, abysmal, torturous, depressing, frustrating, diabolical, hideous, appalling, nasty, terrifying, abysmal, dreadful, piss poor, corrupt, sickening, gross, pathetic, painful and fucked up.

So what are you trying to say???????? :clown: