Man of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team just can't find the net.

Under normal circumstances we might have been 2 up or 3 up when they scored (was it offside ? I think the man who actually headed the ball was n't).

I 'm aghast.

Mourinho can't find a cure to even stabilize the situation in the bottom third of the table. Never seen anything like it.

Re. defense I saw a "Gerrard slip" thing in the first half but the trouble is up front - Sahara desert.

The crowd very visibly, and audibly starting to turn. This season has been an absolute disgrace and the Manager, Coaching Staff, Players should all return their salaries earned so far, pledge it to charity, you name it.

There can be absolutely no hiding place now.

Couple of weeks ago I saw us fail to score and said I was off to watch "American Sniper" just to see someone shoot and actually hit the target.

Tonight I am going to watch Liam Neeson in "Taken 3".......and I hope it's fucking Ivanovic, Oscar and Fabregas,......Please :rant:

Also I think Chelsea Football Club should be registered as a fucking Charity Organisation for the way we are giving points to the needy!!!!!!

By now, if we're not beating Bournemouth at home, José may shine up his C.V. real nice for the end of the season. Ivanovic and Fabregas can join him since he loves their continuous shite performances so much.

I would say Costa could join him as well, but I don't think he likes José very much...or football for that matter. Maybe he'll join UFC?

Lmao to the fan say we have chance

to stay in the league?

i was patient with jose, but today's game just proved that it's just best for him to leave. using subs when we conceded. it's so absurd. we play with a false 9 against fuckin bournmouth at home? fabregas is so shit and he wont even try to change things up..theres no more purpose to mention ivanovic's performance. i still cant believe he's our captain.

everyone who played atleast one save on football manager knows that jose's game managing is just subpar.