Man of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be a fucking rant.

- Jose, thanks a fucking bunch for persisting with Ivanovic, Oscar and Fabregas, three gutless wonders who haven't got one ball between them. Shite.

- Bringing Bertrand Traore on at the end shows everything to me, needless to say it'll be back to being lost in the youth shuffle for him seeing as he didn't perform in the few seconds he had.

- I will NEVER understand why a manager will play no striker against Bournemouth, an absolutely fucking gutless decision and I could see it coming from the kick off that we were going to lose.

- RLC is back in the doldrums and why?! because he dared to outplay the beloved Fabregas?! Fuck right off, the kid deserves better, he could galvanise this club.

- Jose will be whining about the Bournemouth time wasting no doubt, giving no fucking credit to a team that actually were out there to play and win with the right football. FUCK RIGHT OFF.

My dad and I both had enough watching this tripe, we predicted going a goal down, and we predicted losing at half time. I don't know how much worse this can get.

FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS.

I've had enough. I love Chelsea to death but this is absolute torture, the problems are right in front of him and he can't even see it.

AAAAAAAAAARRRHGHGHGHGHGHG!!