Moussa Dembélé

MCM4PR3Z

According to the Daily Mirror, Mourinho has 2 top targets: Moussa Dembélé (Tottenham) and Jamie Vardy (Leicester). He wants to spent €25M for Dembélé and €30M for Vardy.

€25M for Dembélé is laughable I think, he is the best Tottenham player by far this season and the main reason why they play so well now. Levy will never accept anything lower than a €50M imo. We should have bought him before this season, at that moment he was cheap.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both on the crest of a wave, this club need to be looking way beyond Vardy and Dembele.

Fully agree on Vardy, but Dembélé always has had some absolute top abilities but lacked consistency. This season is the first season in his career that he's at a world class level every game.

Fully agree on Vardy, but Dembélé always has had some absolute top abilities but lacked consistency. This season is the first season in his career that he's at a world class level every game.

Indeed, so way too early to make him a target.. Let him play like this for a whole season first.

Levy wouldn't sell to us anyway

His technique is so much more superior than Ramires'. Leagues apart in that sense. If Ramires had his technique he'd probably be a world class player.

And there in lies Chelsea's dilemma. If Ramiers had Dembele's technique he would not be a Chelsea player. Both Barca and Real would have wanted the super player which that version of Rami would have been and he'd now be playing for one of those clubs.

It is true however that our transfer policy over the years has not given as much preference to technical excellence as I'd have liked it to.

Dembele can run past everyone and never shoots. Well now, this season Pochettino has him improving a lot. I doubt Mourinho would get Dembele to be a beast like that tbh, he's much better at Spurs. But still, I'd love to see him and Matic playing with each other.

Simply not Chelsea level. He's a joy to watch and has technical abilities above average but he terribly lacks the end-product in his game to be worth buying.

And the Vardy rumor is ridiculous, can't see us buying him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You