Tottenham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Costa vs Vertonghen would certainly provide us with some, ehm, tackles? as both are first class bastards, I prefer having on the pitch a goal scoring striker, not some always complaining pussy. Remy to start.

I really detest Vertonghen's character. I wish he will not have one thing to be proud of in the game.

Very tough game!!

Overall form is terrible as we already know.. despite 2 wins on the bounce. London derbies are tough to win if the club's morale is low!

My mind says Spurs could beat us 3-1, but I hope I'm proved wrong and some of our players actually play like they care about the club. Hazard and Costa being two of those players! Neither have set the season alight..

Diego Costa must be benched. He is a liability these days.

Yes he such a liability these days we have to go way back to the 21st November 2015 where he scored the winning goal against Norwich for the last time he done something! he never does anything for us these day, such a liability.

Yes he such a liability these days we have to go way back to the 21st November 2015 where he scored the winning goal against Norwich for the last time he done something! he never does anything for us these day, such a liability.

you could have put solanke/bamford on the pitch and they would have scored as many if not more goals than costa did that day. getting the winner against norwich was the least he could do.

and yes, he is a liability these days. we can replace him with falcao and just get better.

I fucking hate Tottenham as a club, but I do admire their squad a lot. What they're becoming under MP is brilliant, young hungry players have been trusted over more established stars. They've got a good mix of kids (Alli, Kane, Dier, etc) with experience (Vertoghen, Lloris, etc).

I hope we smash them, but they're currently unbeaten in 12(?) and have home advantage. WHL won't seem like the Three Point Lane it used to be lmao. Come on you Blues!

you could have put solanke/bamford on the pitch and they would have scored as many if not more goals than costa did that day. getting the winner against norwich was the least he could do.

and yes, he is a liability these days. we can replace him with falcao and just get better.

easy to say that things like this, but fact is you cant prove either way if they would do any better, Costa didnt miss any easy chances, Ruddy made a great save from one and the other he hit over the bar from Pedro's pass he should have done better with, it wasnt the easiest chance to keeo down as it came to him at pace and was off the ground, its not a chance where you would say he should have scored from, so out of those chances, i dont see how Solanke, Bamford, Remy or Falcao would have done any better to be honest they were good chances but not chances you would put your house on Suarez or Lewandowski scoring.

easy to say that things like this, but fact is you cant prove either way if they would do any better, Costa didnt miss any easy chances, Ruddy made a great save from one and the other he hit over the bar from Pedro's pass he should have done better with, it wasnt the easiest chance to keeo down as it came to him at pace and was off the ground, its not a chance where you would say he should have scored from, so out of those chances, i dont see how Solanke, Bamford, Remy or Falcao would have done any better to be honest they were good chances but not chances you would put your house on Suarez or Lewandowski scoring.

i can prove for a fact that costa missed some sitters.

easy to say ruddy made a save. fact is that a 32million striker playing for chelsea should be scoring that. and a couple more of those chances. that is what sets the teams and average players apart from great teams and players.

and i would put my house and everything i have on suarez, lewa and kun to score those. any of those 3 would have got a hat-trick. and the fact is that u cant disprove me.

i can prove for a fact that costa missed some sitters.

easy to say ruddy made a save. fact is that a 32million striker playing for chelsea should be scoring that. and a couple more of those chances. that is what sets the teams and average players apart from great teams and players.

and i would put my house and everything i have on suarez, lewa and kun to score those. any of those 3 would have got a hat-trick. and the fact is that u cant disprove me.

what sitter did he miss? and that is my point! the reason why you think he should score is because he is a top striker who cost £32 million so to say Bamford, Solanke and Falcao would have done better makes no sense.

so you would bet your house on Suarez, Lewandowski and Aguero scoring those chances? that makes no sense to me at all, you either dont value your house very high or dont understand what a sitter is. after Costa cut inside for his goal and was one on one with the keeper, if you put Suarez, Lewandowski or Aguero in that position i would bet my house on them scoring from there, but the other chances no way would i bet my house on them scoring, For the one that he hit over the bar from Pedro's pass i would say a top striker would score that past Ruddy 6 or 7 times out of 10, certainly not a sure thing so i would never bet my house on that.

what sitter did he miss? and that is my point! the reason why you think he should score is because he is a top striker who cost £32 million so to say Bamford, Solanke and Falcao would have done better makes no sense.

so you would bet your house on Suarez, Lewandowski and Aguero scoring those chances? that makes no sense to me at all, you either dont value your house very high or dont understand what a sitter is. after Costa cut inside for his goal and was one on one with the keeper, if you put Suarez, Lewandowski or Aguero in that position i would bet my house on them scoring from there, but the other chances no way would i bet my house on them scoring, For the one that he hit over the bar from Pedro's pass i would say a top striker would score that past Ruddy 6 or 7 times out of 10, certainly not a sure thing so i would never bet my house on that.

oh wow... its like talking to PAQ. whatever helps you sleep at night.

Really need this one. It'd be nice to win a big one this year. I know we took care of Arsenal, but the game was ugly. I'll take that win, but would like to win one without gooning it up and playing beautiful football :D

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: