• Willian
    • Pedro
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad we never lost but the lack of attacking approach is quite ridiculous. You would think watching the game that we are in Spurs position. We are not. We are 14th, 10 points behind Spurs. Good to be solid defensively but the approach of contain and just counter does not sit well with me. We need to realise we need to have our PL form of last season to even get top 4. We should of tried more to win the game. Important that we never lost but in reality does a draw against a team who has 10 points more than us and a decent run of fixtures ahead, bode well? Not really.

Defence was good but again, the lack of width our FB provide is a real concern. Look how much times Walker got down or Azpi had to kick out for a throw in because it is on his weaker side. We really need natural attacking FB to get to a new level.

As for Costa. Poor attitude. Did not bother to warm up pre-match like the rest or at half time. He deserved to stay on the bench with that attitude. Maybe if he did a warm up and showed that he is willing to be part of a team, he may have come on but Mourinho was never going to bring him on with his attitude then the bib throwing at the end in the direction of Mourinho summed it up.

Happy we did not lost. Good point? Not really. Maybe it is just me but I am not pleased in the way we got a point and I don't see how it has proved anything positive because we are still quite away from top 4. On paper, we have some decent fixtures coming up and those games will say a lot.

We are turning into Norwich and such a small clubs(who are now better then us btw).Waiting for subs till the 90' so we can waste time and win that one point from those dissapointing Spurs,such a shame,nothing.

That Costa situation shows that,some players are clearly not any more with Jose....I think he will be out till Christmas

I will gladly take that point. On the ball... I won't say much. But off the ball this was so much better.

Nullified Spurs in the second half. Clean sheet. Third in a row.

Win the next three home games and draw away against Leicester and Utd and things will look much better.

rather a point and a clean sheet at White Hart Lane than another loss, minding our season so far, it would have been back to square 1 if we lost today. Good result for us in a very difficult ground against a very good opponent, keep in mind City got tumped here 4-1 this season, and not many teams will win here, i will take this 0-0 draw all day long. That's 3 clean sheets in a row for us, yet many expected Tottenham to trounce us today, keep writing us off at your own peril, fark the haters. Onwards and upwards, on to the next game and here's to getting a much better result next game, we're making progress one step at a time. Cheers and KTBFFH.

thought that was absolute shite. Bunch of pint sized attackers, 1 shot on target.

settling for a draw , when you are 14th..... awful

Technically, you're correct. But that's today reality, man.

This was a very good point. Against one of the in form sides in the PL as well.