Maccabi Tel-Aviv v Chelsea

Jase

So excited about this game, being able to watch my Chelsea playing in my homeland is like a dream coming true... There will be approximately 100 fans from the Israeli supporters club and I hope many more will be there to support the team (we will teach you some local banter )!

Hope to see us win, it is vital for us to finally build up some confidence. Hope Jose will take this game seriously because Maccabi can cause us some problems especially with the tremendous support they will have on Tuesday.

Come on Chelsea!

enjoy the occasion. Missing out this Euro away but know loads who are going and they are looking forward to it.

27 degrees C at the moment ???

Hope the local supporters group have got in touch with the groups that follow Chelsea away and organised a few safe drinking/meeting areas

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah..

Honestly though, there are some nice places and it's a pertty unique scenery.. but dont expect any crazy mountains, waterfalls etc.

Quite frankly as a photographer I dont really like it.

northern Ireland the same mate

Need to field a similar team to Sat (with a proper LB this time instead) and try to score a few goals on the way to a comfortable victory.

Kenedy did fine, Tel-Aviv is a great opportunity to try him on the LB once more, Azpi replacing Brana

He isn't a LB. When are we going to play players in their PROPER positions?!

No LB starts out as an LB, having this attacking spark in defense might turn out really well, maybe it won't. Baba doesn't give me more confidence in defense than this guy. It was only Norwich, tuesday it's only Tel-Aviv, I see no reason why this couldn't happen

No LB starts out as an LB, having this attacking spark in defense might turn out really well, maybe it won't. Baba doesn't give me more confidence in defense than this guy. It was only Norwich, tuesday it's only Tel-Aviv, I see no reason why this couldn't happen

Surely we should be giving a LB we paid £20m for game time to find his feet?

I would love this 11 so much.. Kenedy on the left while Azpi does the dirty job behind him, Hazard az nr10, Matic and Ruben kicking asses. Rémy deserves a shot either.

Bego

Ivanovic Zouma Terry Azpilicueta

RLC Matic

Willian Hazard Kenedy

Rémy

I would love this 11 so much.. Kenedy on the left while Azpi does the dirty job behind him, Hazard az nr10, Matic and Ruben kicking asses. Rémy deserves a shot either.

Bego

Ivanovic Zouma Terry Azpilicueta

RLC Matic

Willian Hazard Kenedy

Rémy

good luck with Remy