• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-------------Begovic-------------
Azpi---Zouma---Cahill---Baba
--------Matic---- RLC----------

Kenedy------Cesc------Traore
-------------Remy---------------

Bench

Ramries, Oscar, JT, Willian, Blackman, Costa.

No LB starts out as an LB, having this attacking spark in defense might turn out really well, maybe it won't. Baba doesn't give me more confidence in defense than this guy. It was only Norwich, tuesday it's only Tel-Aviv, I see no reason why this couldn't happen

ahhh...we long for the days back when we could say "on Sunday, its only Spurs" ;-)

This is my starting 11: Begovic

Azpi zouma john Terry baba

Matic RLC

Willian Fabregas hazard

Remy.

I wouldn't rotate much because even though Maccabi is not so strong,this match is really important.

Or maybe this lineup: Begovic

Matic Fabregas

Willian hazard Kenedy

Remy.

Im not sure about the lineup but any lineup that Jose Mourinho chooses,i expect Chelsea to win. :blue scalf:

you think so? i think the northern Irish landscape is epic, formed by the last ice age, there is a reason Game of Thrones shoot there so reguarly

outta Belfast there is really some beautiful places but in Belfast there's still peace walls up which makes Belfast ugly looking

There are far too many under-strength line-ups being posted here. We need to win this game to both qualify for the next round of the CL and build momentum going into the upcoming PL fixtures. The performance against Norwich was actually very good; I don't believe that this is the right time to switch the team around.

There are far too many under-strength line-ups being posted here. We need to win this game to both qualify for the next round of the CL and build momentum going into the upcoming PL fixtures. The performance against Norwich was actually very good; I don't believe that this is the right time to switch the team around.

I didn't see any under-strenght line-ups here.

I think that this is the best lineup for this game: Begovic

Matic Fabregas

Willian hazard Kenedy

Costa.