• Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need at least one point against porto at SB. Drama to the end. I love chelsea.

Btw this reminds me of 2012 season when we needed to win in order to get through. And back then we won and even finished first, but if we lost we would be out. Something similar is now. We win and we finish first in group, we lose and kiev goes through. If we get through the groups we are gonna win the CL guys. History dont lie.

Wonderful game from Hazard, Baba and Willian.

I'll take what TalkChelsea published and complete the weirdest scenario, you're welcome :ph34r:

And yea I really have nothing to do with my life :ph34r:

AUoDX2M.png

Most Complex Scenario : Chelsea draw and Kiev win --> All teams level on 11 pts --> Points gained, then goal difference, then goals scored to rank the three teams, based on the matches played between them exclusively, as stated by the Uefa Rules.

34evzfb.jpg

2v0lhe9.jpg

To sum it up :

• No matter the score of the draw with Porto, it is 1 pt for each, and it doesn't change the particular goal difference between the teams.
  • If we do draw AND Dynamo fail to beat Maccabi, we qualify automatically second behind Porto, because they own us in th Head to head. -> Porto has been the best in our direct games with them.
  • If we do draw AND Dynamo win, NO MATTER THE SCORE, we qualify second. --> Dynamo have been the best in the games played between the three teams.

It might seem a little complex, but it really isn't.

• Win, we go first, automatically.
  • Draw, we go second, if Kiev win in this case, they go first, if they fail to win, Porto goes first.
  • Lose, we're out ( it's pretty certain that Kiev will beat Maccabi.. )

I am 1/3rd of the way through this match and I really hope there's more pentration after the red card for Fat Tally.

How pathetic can football get? Diego Costa, already in the midst of diving, gets kicked a second time in succession by a clumsy Israeli defender. Just awful.

I'll take what TalkChelsea published and complete the weirdest scenario, you're welcome :ph34r:

And yea I really have nothing to do with my life :ph34r:

AUoDX2M.png

Most Complex Scenario : Chelsea draw and Kiev win --> All teams level on 11 pts --> Points gained, then goal difference, then goals scored to rank the three teams, based on the matches played between them exclusively, as stated by the Uefa Rules.

34evzfb.jpg

2v0lhe9.jpg

To sum it up :

• No matter the score of the draw with Porto, it is 1 pt for each, and it doesn't change the particular goal difference between the teams.
  • If we do draw AND Dynamo fail to beat Maccabi, we qualify automatically second behind Porto, because they own us in th Head to head. -> Porto has been the best in our direct games with them.
  • If we do draw AND Dynamo win, NO MATTER THE SCORE, we qualify second. --> Dynamo have been the best in the games played between the three teams.

It might seem a little complex, but it really isn't.

• Win, we go first, automatically.
  • Draw, we go second, if Kiev win in this case, they go first, if they fail to win, Porto goes first.
  • Lose, we're out ( it's pretty certain that Kiev will beat Maccabi.. )

Its simple if we win we are first if we draw we are second.

Was a great experience for the local supporters and it was nice to see us win comfortably. We played some nice football in the first half but still not good enough in the final third, we have to stop trying to walk the ball in, these endless one-twos in the penalty area are really starting to frustrate me personally... In the second half, as Jose said, we fell asleep. They created problems for us with 10 men and it is absolutely shocking the fact that we don't know how to control a game being one man up, a recurring problem for us from last season. Only after we felt some pressure we managed to subdue a really weak opposition which MTA is.

But all in all, a good away win which will probably grant us some needed confidence.

Willian MOTM, Baba is close second.

Up the Chels!

20151124_220553.jpg

I watched until the 3-0 yesterday then switched to the thriller Lyon v. Gent.

Now if we win against Porto we finish first.

If we draw and Dynamo win against Maccabi then we qualify as seconds - Dynamo top the group.
If we lose and Dynamo don't win then we are seconds again in the final standings - Porto first.
If we lose we are out - unless Dynamo fail against Maccabi.

Porto cannot afford to settle for the draw. We can, after a fashion, but Porto cannot.

According to clubelo we are level pegging on points, CFC 1798, Porto 1792.