• Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do sites have us top of the group ....surely it should be Porto based on H2H so far

When there are two teams at the same points h2h counts - so I 'm told.

In the world cup it was different.

When there are three teams you have to make them into a mini league of three.

With Porto v. CFC the h2h is not over so may be they put us in alphabetical order.

why do sites have us top of the group ....surely it should be Porto based on H2H so far

I don't know if it's true, but i readed that H2H is working only if MORE than 2 have same anount of points and we have +8 goal difference. OR there's still 1 more game so maybe H2H is not working now

I don't know if it's true, but i readed that H2H is working only if MORE than 2 have same anount of points and we have +8 goal difference. OR there's still 1 more game so maybe H2H is not working now

Oly v. Arsenal is the talking point now and Arsenal are clearly ahead on goal dif. but they have to win by 2 the pundits say.

So the criterion for two teams is H2H.

There is no H2H with three teams. You make them into mini league. If after you end up with two teams on the level again then you go for the H2H between them.

Oly v. Arsenal is the talking point now and Arsenal are clearly ahead on goal dif. but they have to win by 2 the pundits say.

So the criterion for two teams is H2H.

There is no H2H with three teams. You make them into mini league. If after you end up with two teams on the level again then you go for the H2H between them.

ohh.. ok, its really complicated sistem. They could just made it with goal difference and then H2H.

If Kyiv beat MTA and CFC v. Porto is a draw then it is Kyiv - CFV - Porto.

Chelsea4 has got it wrong.

In this case the three team table becomes as follows:

Kyiv = 5 points, goal dif. > 0

CFC = 5 points, goal dif. = 0

Porto = 5 points, goal dif. = -1

I didn't say anythink wrong i said if we win we are first and Porto is second,if we draw we are second and Dynamo is first.

so who finishes top if all 3 are on 11 points and Porto are eliminated in the table of a mini league....does it then revert to h2h between us and Kiev

If all at 11 pts, take away the Maccabi results from all and it ends up as I say before.

Chelsea4's table says if Kyiv win and Chelsea draws then it's Porto-Chelsea. Wrong. It is Kyiv-Chelsea.

Fuck permutations. Long story short:

WIN - We'll qualify and secure top spot

DRAW - We'll qualify and finish second

LOSE - We'll finish third and go into the Europa League (assuming Dynamo Kiev beat Maccabi Tel-Aviv. otherwise, we'll qualify)

Start of the second half untill Willian's goal- probably our worst minutes this season.

If there were any hopes in me that things will get OK (relatively) untill end of the season, maybe 4-5th place, this game just proved me why we are 15th after third of the season and why we are gonna stay there.

Hope to steal a draw vs Porto, they are the favorites to win.